• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Norco and Percocet Recreational

MrBaconHawk

Bluelighter
I took my Lyrica. 6 tablets, 150mg each (yes, I know that's 900mg of Lyrica, I've taken 1200mg before and regularly take 600mg a day cause I've got bad back pain and stupid fast metabolism, so at 450mg I barely feel it, at 900mg I feel an okay body high, nothing amazing)

So... Long story short, I've got 5 tablets of Norco 5's, and I've got 8 tablets of Percocet 5's. I don't give a fuck about my liver so I'm not worried about doing cold water extraction on these. Just wanna know how much of each/either I should take to get a good high.

For reference, I got a little effect from 2mg IV Dilaudid at the hospital, made it a bit hard to focus is all really, maybe decreased pain a bit. That's my tolerance/metabolism level. I'm 6 foot 250lbs. I wanna enjoy tonight despite my herniated L5-S1 disc and severe depression/suicidal ideation. If I kill myself, it won't be by overdose so I want to keep it generally safe from OD tonight.

As you do not have opioid tolerance at the moment I would suggest that you start with 10mg Percocet and slowly proceed to the wanted effect by adding 5-10mg every hour or so, until desired effects.

I believe that you are aware that nobody but you can say how much your body can tolerate, but at the first sign of slow or labored breathing stop taking further pills. Worrying about possible OD is not what you want if you want to have fun. Proceed with caution and I wish you a blissful experience.

I can say that I have taken opioids several times and seem to definitely have a tolerance (see above post) so 10mg is honestly probably going to be very little. I want to know what dose an intermediate level is and such. I took 4 Norco's and 4 Lyrica yesterday so I know THAT isn't at a recreational level

I saw the post, but taking opioids in the past does not equate tolerance at the present. Taking hydrocodone yesterday makes a picture looking a bit different. I would still err on the side of caution and go with 20mg oxycodone...30mg at the most. I do not think that you would be in trouble from 30mg of oxycodone, but you have taken a fair amount of pregabalin so who knows... Having said all this, it is your call. I think everyone will be careful with dosing advice. Taking larger dosages is risky and should be entirely your call.

From experience - I was dependent on 120mg oxycodone just to not be in withdrawal. When I stopped taking it for 2 months I got very high from 30mg oxycodone. Tolerance resets very rapidly. And goes back in matter of days, but that is another story.

Take care and have fun :)

Edit due to spelling errors.

I took my Lyrica. 6 tablets, 150mg each (yes, I know that's 900mg of Lyrica, I've taken 1200mg before and regularly take 600mg a day cause I've got bad back pain and stupid fast metabolism, so at 450mg I barely feel it, at 900mg I feel an okay body high, nothing amazing)

So... Long story short, I've got 5 tablets of Norco 5's, and I've got 8 tablets of Percocet 5's. I don't give a fuck about my liver so I'm not worried about doing cold water extraction on these. Just wanna know how much of each/either I should take to get a good high.

For reference, I got a little effect from 2mg IV Dilaudid at the hospital, made it a bit hard to focus is all really, maybe decreased pain a bit. That's my tolerance/metabolism level. I'm 6 foot 250lbs. I wanna enjoy tonight despite my herniated L5-S1 disc and severe depression/suicidal ideation. If I kill myself, it won't be by overdose so I want to keep it generally safe from OD tonight.

Truthfully id prally take em all together

But no od id prally take 5 of each to be safe idk your tolerance at 5 of each id be decently fucked up