• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Nootropics while on benzo&Antidepp.

deadhead4lyfe89

Bluelighter
Forgive me,I’ve been looking but I can’t find what I’m wondering specifically. on here & online.

I just wondered if anyone might know any info/experience.

I know this is mostly for safety,I’m still trying to talk to my doctor… He can be hard to get ahold of sometimes.

* Does anyone know if there’s any bad interactions with clonazepam,mirtazapine(TCA or TeCA antidepressant) & some nootropics? *

thanks for any advice,I know it’s random. I’m still trying to research more.

*Also the one Nootropic I have at the moment is focus factor & the reviews etc. are mixed it seemed to me.*

I haven’t taken it yet.
Some of the pages telling you it’s bad are also trying to sell you something new/their product or whatever.
But it does have a lot of stuff In it.

You needa describe which nootropic you are referring to. They are as different as psych pills are. I can help you but only when we speak openly.

I think I need to find a different one. & look into it.
There’s probably better ones. But I also need to look up if they interact with my meds.

This focus factor is a stack . But I think it might be a crappy one. Or I worry about placebo lol

Dimethylaminoethanol (as DMAE bitartrate), L-glutamine, Bacopin® (Bacopa monnieri extract; whole plant), L-pyroglutamic acid, phosphatidylserine, docosahexaenoic acid concentrate (15% DHA from fish (anchovy, sardine, and salmon) body oil), inositol, N-acetyl tyrosine, bilberry fruit standardized extract (25% anthocyanosides), gamma-aminobutyric acid, grape skin and grape seed extract, vinpocetine†, Trace-Lyte electrolyte concentrate, huperzine A (extract of Hupezia serrata; aerial parts), boron (as boron citrate) and vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate).
& a ton of vitamins and minerals that seem a little over the top maybe haha. But a few make some sense like B vitamins maybe. For focus idk.

Stacks are out there to make money. You should read up on the ingredients, buy them pure and make your own blend of what you really wanna and need,

But no stress.
Appreciate it though.
i just thought I’d put the question out there because I have been clean & working on myself a bunch. & And have self medicated with drugs from traumas since I was 14. I’m 32.
Doing damage to my memory & not using my brain that much when on opiates in the past.

& the clonazepam I know is not good for the memory but atm it helps my anxiety/ptsd so much.and I don’t abuse them.

Stacks are out there to make money. You should read up on the ingredients, buy them pure and make your own blend of what you really wanna and need,
For sure ,thanks. I was just starting to realize that after I read your post while looking at more info.
Are there any that you like?
I definitely will & have to research them first,the interactions.

And I’m still going to talk to my doctor of course. Sometimes I swear he’s out golfing & stuff. Ha.
I just really wanted to get a start on eventually seeing if they help at all.