• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nootropic stack

buddylove89

Greenlighter
I've recently quit drugs and went to rehab and started meds...zoloft, abilify, suboxone, and requip. My DOC'S were meth and heroin. I was after some adderall but they won't give it to me.

I'm somewhat versed in self-taught pharmacology but wanted to run this idea out for some opinions and feedback...

600mg adrafinil
200mg caffeine
200mg theanine
25-50mg ephedrine
450mg valerian
.25-.5 ropinirole (requip)
30-60mg dextromethorphan

My idea being something reminiscent of an amphetamine. I realize it's kinda a lot but it seems to qualm the meth cravings. Everything would be dosed twice about 5-6 hours apart except the adrafinil dose would be 150mg the second time around.

Your thoughts?

My reasoning...

Ephedrine for the stimulating/NE and DA release potentiated by the abilify.

Ropinirole for the dopamine kick

Dextromethorphan for the tolerance

Caffeine and theanine for the mental focus and ephedrine potentiation akin to the ECA stack plus theanine to ease the high caffeine dose [caffeine triggers anxiety]

Adrfafinil also for the dopamine kick hopefully lengthen the ephedrine release of DA

And a typical valerian dose to smooth out the stimulation.

What are your guys' thoughts and opinions?

The zoloft and abilify and suboxone are taken around 7am

The stack with ropinirole taken around 9am and 2pmish

The second sub dose taken with the second stack.

I'm thinking it might be kinda overkill but I've tried it a few times and seems to work fairly well though consecutive days of use it actually makes me feel sedated on the first dose and only stimulated on the second dose of the day..

Your thoughts appreciated!

Abilify dose is 10mg
Zoloft 200
Suboxone 8mg 2x a day with the stack

Ropinirole .25mg with each stack and .5 at night around 7pm

I take the ropinirole for the stimulant craving...whether just placebo and peace of mind or not...I find it does seem to keep the cravings down. But paired with that stack it really seems to bring some euphoria out of these otc stuffs.

I realize euphoria chasing is NOT sobriety though sustainability is the name of the game at this point and I'm just hoping for some opinions.
Thanks to all willing to read and comment