Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Noopept: I need advices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K01

Greenlighter
Hi all.

I've been reading lots of stuff in the last few days about nootropics. I find quite interesting and charming the fact that there's something in this world that can boost your brain, lower anxiety, improve your concentration etc.

I've been reading a lot of positive feedback about Noopept. And I'm almost ready to order some and start taking it.

But I've got a few questions for those who in this forum have had, or are still having, experiences with Noopept.

1. I'd prefer to get Noopept in pills form, rather than powder. Is there any difference on the effects?
2. No vendor discussion
3. Has Noopept got any withdrawal/side effects? Does it cause any physical/psychlogical damage in the short/long term? Do you get addicted?
4. Would it be better to associate with other supplements? If yes, with what?

This would be my first experience with nootropics. I'd really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi K01, please check out The Big & Dandy Nootropics Thread and [Nootropics Subthread] Noopept (GVS-111) thread if you haven't already.
To answer your questions:

1. There shouldn't be any remarkable difference between pills and powder, but it depends on the ROA. I've heard anecdotally that sublingual ingestion is much more bioavailable than oral, but personally I've found oral and sublingual to be almost indistinguishable effect-wise, with sublingual having a faster come-up and shorter duration. In any case, sublingual ingestion isn't really feasible with pills unless they're the dissolvable kind (or if you broke them down to a fine powder, which would defeat the purpose). It's worth noting that Noopept powder is likely to be considerably cheaper than pills. There's no price discussion allowed here, but you could probably buy a good amount of Noopept powder plus a mg scale and capsules for far less than you'd pay for pills or capsules separately.

2. No vendor discussion allowed here, even for legal drugs.

3. No physical withdrawal or (negative) side effects whatsoever in my experience. Psychological addiction is possible with any drug, but it seems unlikely to happen with Noopept. Many people, myself included, have taken Noopept for months on end without any noticeable or lasting repercussions.

4. This is a difficult question to answer since it's dependent on a number of different criteria, perhaps most notably what you hope to achieve by using nootropics. I'd recommend scanning the threads linked above or actually doing a Google search for Noopept as there's a wealth of information available throughout the internet.

Hi K01, please check out The Big & Dandy Nootropics Thread and [Nootropics Subthread] Noopept (GVS-111) thread if you haven't already.
To answer your questions:

1. There shouldn't be any remarkable difference between pills and powder, but it depends on the ROA. I've heard anecdotally that sublingual ingestion is much more bioavailable than oral, but personally I've found oral and sublingual to be almost indistinguishable effect-wise, with sublingual having a faster come-up and shorter duration. In any case, sublingual ingestion isn't really feasible with pills unless they're the dissolvable kind (or if you broke them down to a fine powder, which would defeat the purpose). It's worth noting that Noopept powder is likely to be considerably cheaper than pills. There's no price discussion allowed here, but you could probably buy a good amount of Noopept powder plus a mg scale and capsules for far less than you'd pay for pills or capsules separately.

2. No vendor discussion allowed here, even for legal drugs.

3. No physical withdrawal or (negative) side effects whatsoever in my experience. Psychological addiction is possible with any drug, but it seems unlikely to happen with Noopept. Many people, myself included, have taken Noopept for months on end without any noticeable or lasting repercussions.

4. This is a difficult question to answer since it's dependent on a number of different criteria, perhaps most notably what you hope to achieve by using nootropics. I'd recommend scanning the threads linked above or actually doing a Google search for Noopept as there's a wealth of information available throughout the internet.

Hi Grinders Kiefers,
thanks for your reply, you've been very clear in every point. Also, the discussion from you linked has been much worth reading.

Since no vendor/prices discussions are allowed here, would you mind if I'd send you a PM? It's my first approach with Nootropics and I'd appreciate if somebody could give me directions on some essential points, like a trusted and legit seller.

Thanks again!

A quick google search will lead you to what you ask...
Noopept is incredibly easy to find online in either pill or powder form. I always found buying bulk was more economical vs. buying it on pill form.

A quick google search will lead you to what you ask...
Noopept is incredibly easy to find online in either pill or powder form. I always found buying bulk was more economical vs. buying it on pill form.

Thank you, Ineffable14.

I'm aware about that, but I would prefer to get tablets. Even if it would cost me more.

No vendor/price discussion

What I need to do now is to get more information about the possible combinations that I could do, according to, as Grinders Kiefers said, what I do want to achieve.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to combine anything with noopept, it's quite powerful on it's own. Most other nootropics either don't work or do something very similar to noopept (but usually lower potency), so no point combining them. It's better to try one new drug at a time, so if it causes any problems or provides any benefits then you know which drug is doing it. I've been using the bulk powder, I used a few different suppliers on ebay, I don't think there's been any problem with any of it, it'll be the same stuff as in any capsules. You can order the original Russian tablets if you want, but they cost a lot more. Take it after a meal that includes protein, maybe swallow it with milk to help it get absorbed. I don't think sublingual use does anything, it doesn't dissolve easily. The normal daily dose is 30mg, 20mg in the morning & then another 10mg in the afternoon.

Last edited:
Only nootropic I tried was "modafinil" which allegedly helps concentration. Never helped me concentrate - simply keeps you awake but if you take it more than 2 days in a row you get a big tolerance and it's effect decreases sharply.

Please check out our rules, google and the nootropics subthread and then feel free to return with any unanswered questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.