View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Noob DMT Question(s)

it5mark

Greenlighter
Hi, I recently bought 100mg of DMT and I think I'm doing it wrong because all it's doing is giving me a gaseous headache (no hallucinations at all). I used a [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Basil Bush Handheld/Portable Vaporizer and I tried approx 50mg iwith a clipper lighter flaming and rolling the liquid around till it smoked then took the about 4 hits to completely vaporize it all. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/FONT]

That doesn't sound like dmt , if you took 4 hits you should defffently be hallucinating . If you snort it you will get a slowed down trip, it won't be as intense but you still hallucinate . If you want a full on intense trip smoke it by sandwiching it in between some herb :)

I have never smoked DMT with a vaporizer before but perhaps that is your issue. If I were you I would buy a glass rose and put chore boy in it, pack it with some deemsters, and hit it gently and distantly with a bic lighter until the stem milks white with smoke. Hit and repeat, two big hits is enough for a breakthrough, one enough to blast off decently enough. Seems like your supply is quite limited though. For me an average hit is around 50mg meaning you only really had two hits worth of DMT to begin with. You are likely not using enough.

That doesn't sound like dmt , if you took 4 hits you should defffently be hallucinating . If you snort it you will get a slowed down trip, it won't be as intense but you still hallucinate . If you want a full on intense trip smoke it by sandwiching it in between some herb :)

Do you mean it can be smoked like with Tobacco?

Do you mean it can be smoked like with Tobacco?

No. sandwiching in between some MARIJUANA , I didn't think herb meant salvia , but yes you can smoke it with tobacco .
you can even get some dried up leaves from under a tree and smoke it with that ,
ive never smoked it through a vaporizer or any glass object for that matter so I can't give advice on that

I wouldn't continue to smoke whatever that is. I've tried to smoke very unclean DMT before. It was awful, but I did get threshold-level visuals.

I have never smoked DMT with a vaporizer before but perhaps that is your issue. If I were you I would buy a glass rose and put chore boy in it, pack it with some deemsters, and hit it gently and distantly with a bic lighter until the stem milks white with smoke. Hit and repeat, two big hits is enough for a breakthrough, one enough to blast off decently enough. Seems like your supply is quite limited though. For me an average hit is around 50mg meaning you only really had two hits worth of DMT to begin with. You are likely not using enough.

Word on that. Smoking it like crack is the best way to get a dome rocker.

Friends,

I broke through whilst smoking some of the same I'd previously failed with. All I can say is; Wow. Just Wow because I can't find the words to describe the lesson I just had. I remember very clearly saying 'thank you' out loud with a permanent grin slapped on my mush with tears of joy running down my face. One tip that is definitely recommended is to do it from a place of comfort, when I started to take off I was stood at the Garage door (it was raining really hard). I made sure I followed the advice on the forums as my legs went to complete Jelly. I recall thinking 'oh it's just gonna be another headache and it will pass, so I tried to focus on just one thing. It don't think it matters what you focus on; I chose a brick on the garage wall as I sat there in a lounger. Within 5 min I was seeing things that my heart told me were very real and I subconsciously asked for teaching. I got taught alright. It confirmed to me the source of my depression and it lifted my soul to a point where I truly appreciated what we actually are, it was just indescribable, as soon as I've finished writing this I'm going back in to try to learn a little more.

One other thing (could be a coincidence) was that music on the background, the source was a Spotify playlist called 'Discover Weekly' - I guessed it was 'new music' I may or may not like, so I just hit shuffle. The significance of the lyrics in the song suddenly spoke to me with an amazing passion and resolve that filled me from head to toe with gladness, amazement, understanding and probably most of all 'tolerance' of the things that seem so problematic in my life in a working week.

Going back for round 2 now :)

Speak soon, and thank you for your help so far.