L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Non-drug user who finds drug-using women very attractive

MCinWV

Greenlighter
Alright, so I'm not a drug user myself (the risk given my job is just too great). However, I would vastly prefer to date a drug-using woman. Part of it, undoubtedly, is a fetish. I find drug using women extraordinarily attractive. I also love to mix drug use with sex. You'll note I said date, rather than just hook up with, suggesting my desire is more than purely sexual. Perhaps the vulnerability of a woman with an addiction? Truthfully, I'm not certain.

The issue for me is that women who use almost invariably seem to prefer men who do as well. Realistically, what are the odds of finding a woman who would enjoy dating me and using in my presence, but not "with" me? How might I go about finding such a woman and broaching the subject? To me, I would think the stability of my situation would appeal to the user, particularly when she doesn't need to hide or lie about her use.

I would love the thoughts of the community!

Thanks,
Mike

I'm totally the same. I feel like the drug users on a team. And I would never date someone on the other team. But as a drug user, I would however date a man who didnt use as long as he approved of my using. I would be nervous using at first around him but eventually it would be great. Just as long as said sober dude didnt judge me or laugh when I was drooling and smiling with a massive crack ringer. Lol