• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Non-abusing experienced rollers, CHIME IN. Initial dose.

epic11

Bluelighter
If you have not abused mdma ever before, and have been rolling for 6+ years. I wanna know, what is your initial dose these days? "Non abusing" described below.

Non abusing = you have never taken it more than once in a single weekend, and wait the proper wait times between rolls (3+months)
your doses were moderate (80-175mg, and maybe a half re-dose an hour in)
you never re-dosed hours into a roll.
you tested everything you got with a test kit and know you had mdma
you have the utmost/general respect/reverence for this substance and other drugs, and cant fathom abusing them.
you have self control when it comes to drugs.

Feel you meet this criteria? I wanna hear from you. What is your initial dose today, in 2019?

Well I don’t fit all the criteria but enough to think I qualify.. My dosage now is the same it was when I first started 15yrs ago, 100-120mg initial. Same intensity of effects. I know I may be an outlier though.

I also am one of those people that loves to provide people with experiences, I can count on one hand the number of people ive met that needed more than 120mg. Very few, maybe 2-3 at most.

It’s my opinion that large doses used by many UK youth is due to purity over anything else.

-GC

Well I don’t fit all the criteria but enough to think I qualify.. My dosage now is the same it was when I first started 15yrs ago, 100-120mg initial. Same intensity of effects. I know I may be an outlier though.

I also am one of those people that loves to provide people with experiences, I can count on one hand the number of people ive met that needed more than 120mg. Very few, maybe 2-3 at most.

It’s my opinion that large doses used by many UK youth is due to purity over anything else.

-GC

Im a strange enigma, as ive never abused it. 120 is way too weak for me. Barely roll on that.

I find it interesting 120 can make you feel really good and you dont feel the need for more, my shit isnt cut either. Thats for sure. haha

If you have not abused mdma ever before, and have been rolling for 6+ years. I wanna know, what is your initial dose these days? "Non abusing" described below.

Non abusing = you have never taken it more than once in a single weekend, and wait the proper wait times between rolls (3+months)
your doses were moderate (80-175mg, and maybe a half re-dose an hour in)
you never re-dosed hours into a roll.
you tested everything you got with a test kit and know you had mdma
you have the utmost/general respect/reverence for this substance and other drugs, and cant fathom abusing them.
you have self control when it comes to drugs.

Feel you meet this criteria? I wanna hear from you. What is your initial dose today, in 2019?

Honestly, I don't think you'll find many people that meet these criteria - I certainly don't.

But yeh, 120 - 150mg the first night sounds about right.

I use to use mdma every weekend sometimes back to back days. Now i usually dose 220-260 mg. The most i did in 4 hours was 600mg of mdma and thought that was the end of me.

^Think he was looking for non-abuse input haha.

I’ve been using for 5-6 years, have probably a dozen lifetime rolls, almost always spaced 3 months, and never did more than one redose at T + 1-1.5 hours.

My initial dose ranges from 140-180mg with 140mg being intense and 180mg being seriously fucking intense and a booster of ~80mg if used at all.

This is with what I would call exceptional MDMA (from everything I’ve used, tested, and had friends input on) but I also tend to prefer a more intense experience generally.

^Think he was looking for non-abuse input haha.

I’ve been using for 5-6 years, have probably a dozen lifetime rolls, almost always spaced 3 months, and never did more than one redose at T + 1-1.5 hours.

My initial dose ranges from 140-180mg with 140mg being intense and 180mg being seriously fucking intense and a booster of ~80mg if used at all.

This is with what I would call exceptional MDMA (from everything I’ve used, tested, and had friends input on) but I also tend to prefer a more intense experience generally.
I think Americans are the only country which follows the 3 month rule, everywhere else i have been people are taking it every weekend or having a one month break. WIth a one month break i find thats enough to avoid more serious side effects. using every weekend does catch to you but from personal experince taking half a year break and getting into a heathly lifestyle help alot after abusing mdma

Ive used mdma for about 20 years. I did have numerous weekends with consecutive days of usage in the first few years of use.
Having said that, last 15 years have always been disciplined.
Set and setting - controlled, safe and appropriate otherwise no dosing.
Product has almost always been reagent tested crystal mdma.
Dose, always 110-130mg to start.
1.5 hrs in 40mg booster.

Now, we have extended this with poly drug use etc but base approach hasnt changed in 15 years.
We have also used MDA and MDEA similiarly. Dose adjusted slightly
MDA 90-100mg to start
MDEA 160 - 180mg to start.

@TripSitterNZ - Not true, people in other areas that actually want to enjoy this drug for many years to come follow this.

You say yourself at the end of the post it’s abuse. Maybe Americans are the only ones smart enough to roll in a way that they can enjoy it 20-30yra from now.

-GC

^Thats my main thing. I’ve seen friends get burnt HARD, some from abuse and some even from reasonable use. I want to be using MDMA for the rest of my life so I’d rather be conservative and enjoy it for many years to come.

It’s also not that I don’t think a month is enough - I’ve rolled maybe 2 or 3 times that were only spaces by a month (followed or preceded by much longer breaks) and I’ve honesdly always just felt like trash after. Always feel better with 2-3 month breaks at least