L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Noisy sex question

Joe333

Greenlighter

My partner and I recently made a 'home movie'. What should have been the really erotic experience of re-watching it was more of a total cringe! I had no idea how noisy I am! I was making grunting, moaning and whimpering noises that started becoming comically high pitched as I neared orgasm which took the form of a kind of squeal.
136dd33cba83140c7ce38db096d05aed.gif
I think I get so lost in the act that I'm oblivious to my sounds.

My partner admitted she's never know a guy like it, but doesn't mind as it communicates to her that I'm enjoying it. Just to add, she he is quite loud herself, but then women generally are. I've started to feel a bit self-conscious, which makes it hard to relax into a good sexx session.

Also, god knows what the neighbours must think.
unsure.gif

So guys are you loud? And ladies, have you ever been with any screamers? Help me feel less of a freak lol

Your partner's right -- I'm a lady and like hearing a man making passionate sounds that show he's enjoying himself. Just try to tone it down when you stay in motels if anybody's next door. lol.

Women aren't "generally louder".....

Don't be worried about being loud, it's not weird. Some people are noisier, others aren't, either works!

I quite enjoy noisy sex if its genuine - hate it when its sounds scripted though :D

lol just play some music while your fuckin... problem solved... except for the high pitch noises