• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Noah

barkingmad

Ex-Bluelighter
I just saw Noah and it seemed a bit unrealistic, they had Knives and Pickaxes and were wearing tailored shirts and shoes with soles, is this stuff realistic?

Nothing about cramming every single species in an actual boat seems realistic.

Also they're all white people.

And dog like creatures with scales.

What you mentioned seems plausible. Humans may have had a deeper history, for as long as we've been around. I dont know.

The movie didn't even stay true to the story. In the story both Ham and The younger one in the movie had wives. The movie is a bastard. It shouldnt even bear the name.

This is not to say I believe in the literal biblical story. And I had some enjoyment with the movie. It was very pretty. I liked some of the symbolism of angels of light being frozen, turned to solid rock. In a moment. What I thought I got.

I have no idea. I really don't. But I are least wanted to kill the Noah in this movie for being a killer. Maybe that's what the intent was. To show how religion or rather certain spiritual mindededness can make us, or dance around crazy, even if visions of truth are there too. The movie shows how people justify themselves when they seemingly dont have any other choice. .. And then finally get creative about what God wants.

Fuck all of you (nothing personal).

Last edited:
I shall watch it sometime when I am bored, it doesn't sound like much that I'd like, especially with Russell Crowe in it.

Will paste what I posted in the "What Movie Have you Seen?" thread:

This was the dark horse; I actually didn't want to see it, but my folks wanted to drag me along. After I shelved my skepticism, I found an incredibly photogenic, subtle, and well-made film that--like much of Aronofsky's work--sticks in your mind long after you leave the theater. For you atheists and agnostics out there, I can tell you that this is the most un-Biblical Bible film you're likely to see, which goes a long way towards explaining why a number of the Christians I know hate it.

russell crowe is a coont. i work in the film and tv business in nyc. cant find anybody with a nice thing to say about him.