• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe No tolerance bupe binge how fucked?

Inorganik

Greenlighter
So I got a strip of suboxone and over 5 days used up 4mg of it. im totally opiate naive been clean 4 years btw

Just been using it recreationally enjoying the long ass high past few days but can tell I need to slow down before falling down the slope to hell. It was just beginning to lose its potency last time i dosed

last dose was 29 hours ago exactly

Gonna see how i feel at 48 hours, my question is how badly do u guys think I fucked myself in terms of how hard withdrawing is gonna be for me. Im already an anxious ass mofo just tryin to be careful w this bupe. I understand its very serious stuff and prob would have been better off getting oxy or something to abuse instead

Thx all much love

Last edited:
I think of bupre to be the hardest opioid there is, action wise. When I started with buprenorphine i used 0,5mg and was high for 12 hours. But it was easy to go up to 8mg/day, tachyphylaxis.

I managed to get like 40 tylenol #3s im wondering if i could actually use those to stave off any w/d's from the bupe since its shorter acting.

Didnt sleep good as usual last night and anxiety was a little rough yesterday but we'll see how it goes

This is paracetamol? If so won’t be of much use.

So I got a strip of suboxone and over 5 days used up 4mg of it. im totally opiate naive been clean 4 years btw

Just been using it recreationally enjoying the long ass high past few days but can tell I need to slow down before falling down the slope to hell. It was just beginning to lose its potency last time i dosed

last dose was 29 hours ago exactly

Gonna see how i feel at 48 hours, my question is how badly do u guys think I fucked myself in terms of how hard withdrawing is gonna be for me. Im already an anxious ass mofo just tryin to be careful w this bupe. I understand its very serious stuff and prob would have been better off getting oxy or something to abuse instead

Thx all much love
Shouldn't be hard at all, fairly low dose over 5 days...maybe a couple of nights of poor sleep, a few sneezes

Just stop. Its really that simple. I doubt you'll have any negative effects, if you do they will be mild. The long duration also means they will come on slow. Don't bother with the T3s.

I agree. Don't pick up a bupe habit.
You most likely will not have withdrawals with just 5 days of low dose use. If you do, they will be mild & possibly imperceptible.

it may just be a "weak" (it's actually potent as fuck) semi-synthetic to get people off heroin or full agonists, but use it long enough and you can very well get dependent and have withdrawals, which would be longer than if you had just used low dose heroin for 5 days.