• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

no smoking apparatus, only 3 roaches left. help please.

E

end me damn it

I'm on vacation with my family i had some joints but i smoked all of them. i don't have a smoking apparatus for my roaches. what do i do?

Do you have a beer can or soda can? Or can you go to a store to buy rolling paper, or a small cheap pipe? Or get a free apple from where you are staying? Some hotels, and motels offer them with the free breakfast.

Last edited:
Use a apple, look up "apple pipe", smoke the paper with it, has good resin on it..

Do you have a beer can or soda can? Or can you go to a store to buy rolling paper, or a small cheap pipe? Or get a free apple from where you are staying? Some hotels, and motels offer them with the free breakfast.

This. Cans and apples are both simple/easy to make and use, as well as easily available and cost little or nothing additional...

This. Cans and apples are both simple/easy to make and use, as well as easily available and cost little or nothing additional...

Cans are not at all healthy though, apple all the way if you want to make a quick pipe; hell you can even eat it after when you have the munchies.

I'm on vacation with my family i had some joints but i smoked all of them. i don't have a smoking apparatus for my roaches. what do i do?

get a disposable water bottle - like a nestle or walmart one and empty all the water

cut a slit in the side of the bottle, going from cap to bottom, about half an inch long in the MIDDLE of the bottle (measuring from cap to base)

then poke a little hole in the side which your hand that would usually hold a pipe would be (left side for me). this little hole will act as a choke

if done right, the little half inch slit should be able to hold/pinch a roach with little airflow going around it. then just light it and hit the bottle like a pipe. itll fucking kill you lmao

Why not just buy a cheap pipe? I've seen them in almost every gas station I've been to. If it's an option I'd get a one hitter of some sort (I hope something this vague doesn't violate the no prices rule, if it does please just delete it rather than ban me) they generally only cost a few dollars and should help you get more out of your stash.

Build a gravity bong or "bucket", bottle pipe, can pipe, apple pipe, hand pipe, smoke through a socket, the possibilities are endless.