• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

No sleep, crashing from Molly, I managed to get to my flight on time

ScroogeMcDuck57

Bluelighter
After rolling balls all night and a noon flight looming I realize only at 5 am that uber was unavailable. I popped 2 doses and managed to arrive with time to spare. I did not operate a motor vehicle at any point during this experience. I just wanted to vent while I wait for my plane at the gate.

Last edited:
By doses I mean acid just FYI. I wouldn't follow up a g of Molly with more Molly. I'm not an idiot lol

That it was stressful and thankfully I made it to my flight. I'm thinking it was a wild story that I can look back and laugh about. I absolutely did not ask for medical help. I don't believe that you're offering unsolicited advice, but it might seem that way to others.

Sounds crazy man! I couldn't imagine being around all those straight people while glowing in the dark cause I was tripping so hard, lmfao!!!

I have a love for being around normal people while tripping on LSD. The intuition I have in those situations is incredible. I can't recommend it, but it works for me

I have a love for being around normal people while tripping on LSD. The intuition I have in those situations is incredible. I can't recommend it, but it works for me

I've been in situations like that before as well, and when I used drugs I enjoyed being on LSD around normal people who were not on drugs. I'm sure you know this already but it's not a good idea to drive on a comedown from a stimulant when you've been up on it all night, or to drive while tripping; but at least you made it to the airport safely, got on your flight, and everything went fine.

I've been in situations like that before as well, and when I used drugs I enjoyed being on LSD around normal people who were not on drugs. I'm sure you know this already but it's not a good idea to drive on a comedown from a stimulant when you've been up on it all night, or to drive while tripping; but at least you made it to the airport safely, got on your flight, and everything went fine.

I agree it's not advisable, but that's why it was noteworthy IMO. I normally will stay put when I'm high. I'd never want to mess it up for anyone else.