• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants No rush from M-Amp at all?

NeverGreen

Greenlighter
tl;dr: 3rd time ever using meth, no rush from 100mg IV, readministered another 100mg IV 15 mins later, still no rush, contemplating 200mg for the sole purpose of rushing. TF isn't this working? Gear is of good quality.

Hello Bluelighters, this is my first account with bluelight, but I've came across a ton of threads that have been a huge help in the past. If I am breaking any rules or am in the wrong section please let me know or move my post.

To Preface: I have read a dozen or so forms looking for the answer, but was not quite able to find something aligning closely with my experience. I'm M, 22, 6'4 & 210 Lbs (~97 kilos). I take 150mg of Lamictal, 60mg Dexedrine, and started 20mg Paxil about 5 days ago. My psydoc believes the dex to be safe with the paxil, and I've experienced zero interactions, so I assume it should be close to equally safe using m-amp (well beyond the inherent m-amp abuse risks).

Heres my issue: I'm experiencing zero rush from m-amp. I hear about people falling to the ground in sheer bliss, a strangling sickening fucking awesome cough, and pure ecstacy after iv'ing meth. I just scooped up a bag, and got home about 30 mins ago. I take 60mg dexedrine/day, so I figured a good rec dose to try would be 100mg (I've IV'd meth twice prior, same effect, all dif. sources). I dissolved it in bacteriostatic water, filtered through cotton, and prepped my site with rubbing alcohol wipes. I registered, and went ahead and pushed the plunger. Little to no rush, decided fuck it, hit another 110mg about 10 mins later. Again, no rush. Now I just feel calm, mildly pleasant, perhaps a bit activated.

I haven't seen a ton of m-amp, but the batch looks like it should and everyone who has sampled it thinks it's of quality. Decent shards, totally dry. I see some people here are slamming .25 straight to the dome for a good rush, but these are usually seriously seasoned users or low quality. I have read posts from a couple users around here saying quality meth has little to no rush at all, even when injected. I can hardly handle the rush of .1 of blow, it's insane, but the same amount of meth is underwhelming. I have already done ~200mg in the past 30 mins. How much is safe to do now that I've already got .2 in my blood (I'm a big guy, 6'4, 100 kilos) ? If shit were to hit the fan, I've got zaleplon (short acting z drug), seroquel, some nifedipene(anti-hypertensive) nearby as a backup if needed but no sitter.

I'm thinking of mainlining another 200mg soon, but wanted some thoughts. I don't want to just needlessly fuck up my dopamine system going after something that isn't going to work.

On an aside, I would also like to hear if any of you know much about mitigating/preventing m-amph toxicity beyond staying in cool temps and not working out while speeded.

Thanks all.

Last edited:
I wouldn't do the additional shot.

I had a similar problem with meth a while back. The problem, for me at least, seemed to be that as a daily dexamp user I already had a tolerance. I caught a rush off the meth exactly one time and it was while vaping an unreal amount of it at the start of my habit. After that I never caught a rush again no matter how much I used or what ROA. I think you'd have to take a break from the stims entirely for a while to get a rush, which may not be possible if you're dependant upon them.

I just know I was stunned at how fast and how complete the tolerance to meth developed.

If you didn't catch the rush in your first shots you probably won't now.

No! Don't shoot any more. It is not worth any risk. It could be the SSRI muting things or setting you up for seratonin syndrome.

Last edited:
I wouldn't do the additional shot.

I had a similar problem with meth a while back. The problem, for me at least, seemed to be that as a daily dexamp user I already had a tolerance. I caught a rush off the meth exactly one time and it was while vaping an unreal amount of it at the start of my habit. After that I never caught a rush again no matter how much I used or what ROA. I think you'd have to take a break from the stims entirely for a while to get a rush, which may not be possible if you're dependant upon them.

I just know I was stunned at how fast and how complete the tolerance to meth developed.

If you didn't catch the rush in your first shots you probably won't now.

Thanks for the response! Out of curiosity, are you still using meth frequently? I could see how tolerance could seriously skyrocket pretty quickly. I am dependant on dex, so cessation is unlikely, i actually had wanted to use meth (low oral doses) in lieu of it, but I just keep trying to get that fucking rush I haven't had. Perhaps replacing my days dex dose with m-amp could produce the desired effect. And yeah, i dunno...maybe it's because I used to do a lot of speedballs w/ h & white and was expecting something similarly mind blowing.

Went ahead and slammed 175mg against your good advice, unfortunately still no full body orgasm. Did have some warmness and tingles through my head and scalp, but I don't quite think it was it.

Thx! I did another 175 anyways, no ill effects beyond increased bp/pulse.

From what I've read meth is more activating at seratonin than other traditional amphs, but it is still pretty negligible.

Any info on seratonin syndrome induced by SSRI/M-AMP?

Rush for me was clearly dependant on time of day. 1st thing in the a.m.= no rush... wait an hr, have some java, maybe food... bingo.

Don't go slamming (or otherwise administering to yourself) hundreds of mg of methamphetamine. It really and truly is neurotoxic, amongst other nasty effects (rhabdomyolysis!! look it up... there's a reason speed freaks look like they've been chronically poisoned- they were).

My guess is that your prescribed d-amph has already released all your dopamine etc., ... so there isn't anything left to pour out when the meth is dumped into your brain. When using meth I found that getting that rush got harder and harder... but I only did 100 mg (pure- I analyzed it myself... I was a grad student in a lab) maybe once in 4 years of chronic use. It just felt like I was playing with fire, and I do not scare easily.

If 100 mg ain't doing it, more will only hurt you, maybe really badly. Don't bother unless you REALLY want brain damage.

There probably are ways to mitigate the neurotoxicity, but you've already got a pile of drugs in your brain... interactions can be extremely unpredictable, don't fuck with it.

Skip your adderall for a day or so, and try again if you must.

Last edited:
I've never had a rush and barely anything even resembling what you might call euphoria, tingly sensations, heightened touch or any of that. I don't use any meds for ADHD either. Maybe you're just unlucky (lucky).