• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine No rush from iv coke - just get really hot

jerseygirl16

Greenlighter
Hey everyone!

I've been IVing coke for about 2 months and used to get a bellringer, even a small one, every single time. But lately I haven't been feeling any rush,, just get a very intense hot flash that lasts about a minute. Sometimes I don't even get the taste. I know I am hitting a vein because I register and see dark blood flowing in, and I usually stop half way through to register again. I have been using the same vein for the past few days (in the crook of my left arm) because it is the only one left that I can hit easily. It has become hard and it is tough to insert the needle. At first I thought my tolerance had increased and I wasn't doing enough, so I did a HUGE shot, got the taste in my mouth, but had no bellringer, I just got intensely hot again and my arm would not listen to me. I would try to open the door knob and would miss it completely. Does anyone know what is causing these hot flashes? Could it be whatever it is cut with? Or maybe my vein is simply overused and that is what is ruining the rush? I've looked on many different forums and have not been able to find the answer about these hot flashes. Please help!

From the descritions of your use, and the loss of function of your arm (door knob can't reach accutately, requiring a big hit to taste it) I think your vein is shot through and you are leaking most, but not all, of the coke out a temporary hole you put in it, up stream a bit.

I was a slammer for years, at the end sometimes I would register fine and inject only to have the shot squirt out with a little blood from a needle hole up my arm, about 1/4" from the injection site. Truely nasty,

Are you reusing rigs?
Is your blow good? Have you tried to rock it?
Snort it to check?

Sounds like like time to take a break from the most dangerous single drug to be injecting - on the whole it presents more dangers than plain old school dope - general HR / OD. consensus.

Be safe, good luck quitting, you'll need it!