• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

no reviews for South East?

lowkeeg35

Greenlighter
red rhinos in South Florida?

been looking around for pills for tonight and have found red rhinos, orange monkeys and orange lady g's. Has anyone tried these red rhino's? the ones out west all have good reviews but miami has been shitty lately. also, has anybody heard anything about the orange lady g's? im not even considering orange monkeys.

Last edited:
eh man, i really dont know but i was the only one out of my friends that didnt roll balls. and ive been awake for 14 hours because of it. not really a fan of it.

Echo pills have mixed reviews - they were great when they first came out but there seems to be several batches around now (as per usual).

Test kits can help filter out the standard piperazine rubbish.

Echo pills have mixed reviews - they were great when they first came out but there seems to be several batches around now (as per usual).

Test kits can help filter out the standard piperazine rubbish.

Um....No they can't. Test kits will only tell you if said substances are in the pill. Now they can hide the pipes in the pill without anyone knowing about it. This is how....I would say .01 would give you a watered down reaction, but 1 mg to 5 mgs would most likely give the individual thats testing a good reaction leaving that person clueless as to whats actually in the pill. I know first hand because this happened to me twice. Tested said pill...reacted good,, but the pill was a pipe..slight comeup..felt speedy..nasty rushes..couldn't sleep, and crazy-I thought I was going to die-anxiety. So, to sum up everything i just said..test kits are almost useless now.

Last edited: