• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

No precepitated withdrawal after i.v sub

nitrovet

Greenlighter
I'm new here and this is my first post,english is not my native language but ill try my best!
I have been shooting /i.v heroin for a year now.I dont use much,2 or 3 shots a day.
I have tried and failed to stop using,more than i can remember..e.t.c

The day before yesterday(saturday) i took 450mg tramadol pills plus 1 mg clonozepam. Although it dint get me high ,my withdrawal was completely gone for hours,but i took 1 shot of heroin around noon.
The next day (sunday) i wasnt able to get anything so i stayed home lying at the sofa all day watching tv becoz i was having a mild withdrawal -no appetite,runny nose,tears,no energy...and at night it get worse,fever and sweating,ang diarhea began around midnight.and then i took 1.5 mg xanax(3 0.5mg tabs) along with mango juice.unbelievably i sleept for hours(im guessing 3-4hrs).
And today (monday) as soon as i got up ,i ran to the toilet,and i almost poop my pants after that too.but except the diarhea the other withdrawl symtoms are not getiing any worse but i got out in the morning and got 1 shot of my usual H dose around 8am( this morning) .i got to work and took 0.5mg xanax+5mg nitrazepam at noon.

Around 4pm the evening i was starting to have a mild opiate withdrawal(feeling cold and goose bumps)

As soon as i get home i took a shot/i.v of 2mg bupe (2mg tab crushed to fine powder and filtered through cotton coz i could not get h).The withdrawal is completely gone,and actually im getting a little high right now!

My last dose of heroin was at 8am this morning, but only after 9 hours(5 p.m this evening ) i i.v'ed 2mg bupe,and the weird thing is i did not get precipitated withdrawal from the bupe...instead I'm feeling very good and warm and a little high..

No precipitate withdraeal from the bupe at all,none!!

yeah I personally have never experienced precip. w/ds after straight IV bupe, just bupe/naloxone. I was surprised upon reading on this site that people say bupe on it's own will precipitate w/ds.

Maybe your timing was just good. And not everyone gets precipitated WD although it is possible.

You didnt get precipitated WDs, but it is very dangerous to IV suboxone/subutex.
If you must do it that way, it is really essential to use a micron filter.
It isn't just your veins that can be damaged shooting the binders and non-active shit in subs - it can cause problems in many areas of the body; those chemicals just arent meant to be in the bloodstream.

If you can't get micron filters, it would be much safer to plug, snort or use subs sublingually.
It's nor worth the risk for your health injecting pills, when there is no real benefit (such as a rush) like with IV.

Dont mean to lecture you - i mean; you might have got lucky in not having precip WD this time - but dont go making a habit of shooting subs, because it is really unnecessarily dangerous.
Play safe!

Yeah i believe my timing was just right
And to be on the safe side,in future ill probally take it sublingual when needed.
And The high? Wasnt that great anyway.. .i,m finally trying to quit the h. i alwasy can manage to get some tramadol pills and xanax..without a prescription.. Thanks for. your responses and concerns..wish me luck:)

Im from a third world country... And ive never heard about a micronfilter exept in this site..
Most of the pharmasist here willnot know about it either,i guess.

I can dose subs about 6hrs after my last opiate(oxy,h) without the pw too, thought I was strange but I guess it's more common than I thought. I wouldn't recommend anyone try this or anything though.

Maybe im a little off topic now,but pliz show me a little patience im really in a bad situation..
Right now im planning to quit heroin,with tramadol and xanax but im a little worried about the tramadol,becoz i dont know how and when a person can be physically dependent on it,though tramadol do not have any recreational value for me its the only Opiad substitute i can get to ease my heroin withdrawal..(i can get the high quality no4 heroin very very cheap,coz i live inside the golden triangle .but tapering with my d.o.c is next to impossible

Trama,xanax and weed combo for a week with a carefully (as little dose as possible) tapering dose to help ease the heroin withdrawal? Have anyone tried this?...
i wish i could get suboxone but ill have to wait at least a week for that..

I know im way off topic but
I really want to quit heroin for good..
pliz help me