No need to read this.

N

NoOne1111

Hello!
I am Nobody, you don?t know me and you also don?t care what I have to say. I am a loser and most of us are, we pretend that failure doesn?t bother us and we try to think that failure is never final, that we can try again and again and one day we can succeed, we are given examples of failures of famous people and are taught that success is just around the corner, if not this corner then another one. I call all this bullshit, failures sometimes are final, not everyone can win, how is that even possible? For someone to be the best all the others have to be at least average and even the worst. If there are winners then there must be losers, that?s how the concept of winning works! I say some of us are deemed to be losers, no matter how hard we try, no matter if we give our best, no matter how much we like something, some of us can never succeed. There is no reason for that failure, we need to accept that there is always someone who is better than us, someone smarter than us, someone better looking than us, someone better than us in any aspect we can think of. Most of the times, we are the second choice or even the 10th choice for something. So I think it?s futile to try anything, it?s better to just give up, no need to be someone who is remembered for a long time, no need to become the best, no need to achieve something, no need to do anything at all. In the end we all will die, and nothing will be left of us, So why bother doing anything? what?s the use of finding answers to any question? What?s the use taking stress about something so trivial and insignificant as money? We should all just give up on everything and just sit around and do nothing, just chill out till the moment we are all ice cold and dead.
Bye.

OOHRMu9.png

It sounds like you've bought into the lie that success = money. I struggled with that for my entire twenties before I realized that success is being happy, and being happy only requires that you have people you love and who love you, and doing something with your time that you love. I mean yeah you need some money to survive, but chasing money in the false belief that it makes you happy is an all too common thing in our society. Fuck what other people think you need to be, you only need to be what YOU need to be. You're the only one that knows what that is. Think about what makes you feel inspired and passionate. What do you really like doing? What makes you feel good to do? Do that, even if you don't make money doing it. Get involved with other people who are doing that. You can change your world, but no one else can do it for you.

The only meaning in life is the meaning we derive from it. Ultimately we're just meat bags on a speck of dust on a speck of dust on a speck of dust that will end one day. But we can derive whatever meaning and satisfaction from life that we want.

Your time in this world can be miserable or it can be happy. Well, in reality sometimes it will be miserable, as suffering is a part of life. But it depends almost entirely on your own internal perception of yourself and the world. If you choose to focus on negativity, then it's all you will see, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you always tell yourself you're a failure, ugly, stupid, worthless, etc, then in your mind, you are those things, and you will treat yourself as such. So change your internal dialogue. I've heard from many people that Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is really useful for interrupting destructive thought patterns and behaviors. Really it's about learning to accept who you are and stop measuring yourself against someone else's expectations.