L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

ā¤ļø Welcome Guest! ā¤ļø

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Relationships + Drugs No more fixes for Fixxy. šŸ˜’

TheUltimateFixx

Bluelighter
.... Apparently. I mean I was gonna go off completely for the next 5 months or so anyways to re-set my tolerance following my recent 3 week using spree.

But he's set me a bloody ultimatum. When I'm already the most safety - conscious, responsible user I know.

PS he's the most important thing in my life no question ; but I'm still not sure how I'm gonna handle this.

I'm perfectly fine with no heroin for months on end, I'm perfectly fine with heroin in my house and not using it for weeks on end; what I'm NOT fine with is the prospect of no heroin anymore under any circumstances ever again. I LIKE that shit.

Last edited:
I think ultimatums (of this nature) donā€™t often end well. Thereā€™s a reason the saying ā€œone day at a timeā€ is often quoted in AA/NA. As much as I despise that cult at times ā€œtake what you want and leave the restā€ as they also say. We canā€™t make the promise ā€œnever againā€ only that right now in this moment Iā€™m not going to use.

-GC

I think ultimatums (of this nature) donā€™t often end well. Thereā€™s a reason the saying ā€œone day at a timeā€ is often quoted in AA/NA. As much as I despise that cult at times ā€œtake what you want and leave the restā€ as they also say. We canā€™t make the promise ā€œnever againā€ only that right now in this moment Iā€™m not going to use.

-GC
Oh I fuckin' DESPISE the ' one day at a time ' doctrine, because it actively keeps you trapped using. Like how about the STATISTICAL MAJORITY of people who either quit outright and never looked back, or who successfully moderated their usage. There are far more of them than there's those who continously struggle. Most people who ever fit the criteria for addiction in fact get over their problems one way or another.

I wish somebody had told me that sooner, because the entire belief that I was this specially flawed and fundamentally deficient human being called an 'addict', and would ALWAYS be one, is what made me give up on myself and very nearly killed me.

Last edited:
I kind of feel that way about myself...that I'm always going to use since it's been my life going on 35 years and have given up on getting clean even though in the last 3 or 4 years it's no fun anymore getting high...I just get very bad anxiety (if the stuff is strong) and I'm just pacing around my house, drinking warm milk ( idk why but it seems to ease the anxiety somewhat). Can't get a script for klonopin which works the best because of my addiction so I have to resort to getting it on the street via a neighbor...sooooo damn tired of it already; sincerely wish I could just "quit outright and never look back"...

.... Apparently. I mean I was gonna go off completely for the next 5 months or so anyways to re-set my tolerance following my recent 3 week using spree.

But he's set me a bloody ultimatum. When I'm already the most safety - conscious, responsible user I know.

PS he's the most important thing in my life no question ; but I'm still not sure how I'm gonna handle this.

I'm perfectly fine with no heroin for months on end, I'm perfectly fine with heroin in my house and not using it for weeks on end; what I'm NOT fine with is the prospect of no heroin anymore under any circumstances ever again. I LIKE that shit.
I've already talked to u about this, ill say it once again.
"Choose wisely", my dear friend šŸ˜Š

I've already talked to u about this, ill say it once again.
"Choose wisely", my dear friend šŸ˜Š
Oh, and he threatened to break my opium pipe. Which took me a deal of good fortune to find (REAL pipes in useable condition are extremely rare these days) and which cost me six month's worth of income. In fact it is slightly damaged and I am PISSED OFF AS ALL HELL about it.

Oh, and he threatened to break my opium pipe. Which took me a deal of good fortune to find (REAL pipes in useable condition are extremely rare these days) and which cost me six month's worth of income. In fact it is slightly damaged and I am PISSED OFF AS ALL HELL about it.
NOOOOOOOOOO, HE BROKE YOUR PIPE? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? THAT THING WAS A RARE PIECE OF ANTIQUE, PERHAPS ONE OF YOUR MOST EXPENSIVE POSESSIONS IF NOT YOUR RAREST AND MOST EXPENSIVE MATERIAL POSESSION OF THEM ALL. GRRRR, MAN NOW I AM PISSED. WHAT AN ASSHOLE >.>

Nvm I'm a dyslexic idiot xd I read it wrong but STILL!! If he breaks that pipe throw him out of your house man. That thing is PRICELESS FUCKING PRICELESS!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO, HE BROKE YOUR PIPE? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? THAT THING WAS A RARE PIECE OF ANTIQUE, PERHAPS ONE OF YOUR MOST EXPENSIVE POSESSIONS IF NOT YOUR RAREST AND MOST EXPENSIVE MATERIAL POSESSION OF THEM ALL. GRRRR, MAN NOW I AM PISSED. WHAT AN ASSHOLE >.>
Nah I said he threatened to do it. Didn't actually do it (there would have been punches thrown if he had, believe me) but it now has a couple cracks in the tortoiseshell covering and a small dent in the bamboo beneath that it didn't have when I bought it. The damn thing is my pride and joy ffs

Nah I said he threatened to do it. Didn't actually do it (there would have been punches thrown if he had, believe me) but it now has a couple cracks in the tortoiseshell covering and a small dent in the bamboo beneath that it didn't have when I bought it. The damn thing is my pride and joy ffs
Ikrrrr that pipe is fkn class, wow now who can restore that? Fuvk :/