• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

No idea what this was...

Gretch

Greenlighter
Been curious about ex for a long time but was never around anyone who did it when it became popular. At my new job I made friends with a lot of younger folks who all seemed to be knowledgeable. One of the older ones, whom I had known for a couple years, offered to turn me on. He instructed me as to dosage and how long it would last, so I thought I was ready for a good experience. (I planned to take it alone, at my house, where I felt secure and happy.)

BAM! It was so physical I couldn't believe it; an almost overwhelming body high. Less than 20 minutes after ingesting I suddenly puked so explosively and unexpectedly that I was glad I was outside - it went EVERYWHERE; it came out of nowhere. I spent the next 5 minutes hosing it all off the patio.

After that my body settled down a LITTLE, but not as much as I would have liked.The mental effects were there, but dampened so heavily by the body high that I couldn't really enjoy it. My eyes were bouncing all over the place, my gut was clenching; my body was so frazzled I literally didn't want to move out of my chair. Not entirely unpleasant, but WAY more intense than I anticipated.

Most of the kids I talked to said it was perfect for dancing; moving to the music. I wanted just the opposite - I didn't want to move, and I didn't, unless it was to go to the bathroom or get a drink of water. I stayed fairly still for almost three hours.

My question for the experts: is this what it's SUPPOSED to do? Did I not prepare myself properly? Should I eat or no? (I didn't.)
Any help or advice or whatever is greatly appreciated.

-Gretch :?

You need to test it so we can know whether or not what you actually took was MDMA, until then we can't really do anything other than baseless speculation on what happened here.