• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction No high with hash

dudunabo2002

Greenlighter
Today ive smoked around 1.5g of hash for my first time and didnt feel anything.Can it be due to my xanax misuse for the last 2 months?? Can my brain receptors be f*cked up cuz of xans?

Some people don't feel cannabis effects the first times they smoke. A sensibilization to the stuff is needed. Too the hash from Morroco is shit and very poor in thc

If you've never even smoked weed before I'd be concerned you aren't smoking the hash effectively. Or perhaps what you have isn't actually hash(although you'd be have to be quite naive to not realize this, don't mean that offensively)

Maybe you have fake hash? Depending on which country you are in this is a possibility. Even if you smoke cannabis or hash daily smoking 1.5g of hash should have made you feel high or stoned. Try eating it next time and cook some food with it; but make sure you don't have to drive or go anywhere for the rest of the day or night.

Your tolerance, abuse, and addiction to benzos should not effect this.

There were seizing in Lyon,france with marrocan hash tested at 25%, here were I live it pretty good as well don't know the thc content though

never tried it

Being in a geographic area where potent hash is being made probably makes a difference (most parts of USA and area's that had legalisation occur today and native regions the shit is produced). But if you haven't tried weed it will remain a guess.

But personally most hash sold here and some of those 'special' iso and other products made of weed don't get me high or stoned. Sputnik on the other hand did something no THC containing product ever did, but that was the exception. So till you try weed don't give up on getting high on cannabis.

That might sound weird but the first time I smoke hash I didn't get high at all. My friends were all tripping, but not me. I did everything right. (?) It happened to me.

That might sound weird but the first time I smoke hash I didn't get high at all. My friends were all tripping, but not me. I did everything right. (?) It happened to me.
I dont know. I have never heard of this happening before.

25% hash is quite weak IMO.... Quality hash is at least 30% if not 2x-3x as potent

Maybe you have fake hash? Depending on which country you are in this is a possibility. Even if you smoke cannabis or hash daily smoking 1.5g of hash should have made you feel high or stoned. Try eating it next time and cook some food with it; but make sure you don't have to drive or go anywhere for the rest of the day or night. Your tolerance, abuse, and addiction to benzos should not effect this.
This can be a real problem. When its made right, fake hash can resemble the real thing in smell and taste. Yes this is rare for it to be done right but i did order a sample once of fake hash from a online distributor just to see what it looked like. And it was pretty much 1:1 replica once a few oils was added.