• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

No euphoria

NapBoi317

Greenlighter
Hi i'm a first time poster, long time reader. I wasn't sure where to post this so i'm sorry if it's in the wrong place but here goes.I am a recovering heroin addict i have been clean for roughly 8 months. I used IV heroin for roughly 4 years along with oral and IV oxycodone and morphine daily.I am unable to recieve euphoria from any drugs anymore the last time i used oxy/morphine was rougly 9 months ago and i was 6 months clean when i used so my tolerance was non-existent and i noticed that 30 mg oxy and 100mg ER morphine did nothing to me except make me feel very weird and alienated, so of course being an addict i upped the dose to 200mg morphine ER and i could feel the respiratory depression but still no euphoria i have a history of abusing gabapentin, baclofen, alcohol, oxy, morphine, heroin, dilaudid, opana, mushrooms, lsd, marijuana, clonozolam, clonozapam, alprozolam, suboxone, meth, cocaine... etc currently i am using phenibut and feel nothing the first time i used baclofen i used 100mg roughly and felt the euphoria but also took roughly 20-30g gabapentin the same day and clonazapam but anytime i have used baclofen or gaba after that it has done nothing other than make me disoriented. i also apologize if this is all disorganized i have been feeling weird lately and dissociated trouble focusing i am also on 20mg lexapro that at one point roughly a year ago i upped myself to 40mg due to thinking my pink cloud was from the lexapro and i used to always be the careful addict who researched everything never did risky concoctions and always held onto what little control i had by not pushing my limits but once i started being forced into rehab by family i became resentful and felt the need to go bigger because who knew when my next opportunity to get a fix would be but enough rambling honetly i am just afraid i have done some neurological damage involving my gaba / dopamine centers or receptors and i know forums are no replacement for doctors and that i need to see a neurologist but i currently dont have health insurance and am just looking to see if someone has had any similar problems thank you for taking the time to read my post and i appreciate any input you may have