• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

No euphoria from mdna

OpenGtuning

Bluelighter
Recently I took some MDMA for the first time in years and it had not much of the desired effect.
On Thur I had 20mg of promethazine. 20mg on Friday.
I snorted 50mg of crystal MDMA on Sunday afternoon to get a feel for it. Nothing great happened but I got eye wiggles. Slight mood uplift and some gurning.

Monday night I took.100mg orally. I fet as if I was coming up but it never went anywhere. After 4hrs and being annoyed I wasn't feeling euphoric or even good I took 20mg of promethazine to aid sleep but I may have slept without it.

Feeling short changed and I (stupidly) took 150mg more on tues lunch time and 50mg more 1hr later both orally ang again no good feeling was reached. I had a slight mood uplift at beginning with the expectation of being loved up soon but this quickly turned to a feeling of being a bit anxious and irritated with no activity bringing satisfaction. I tried music. Just chilling. T.v. etc

I thought maybe it wasn't MDMA but I gave 100mg to my friend that same day at dinner time and he got a pretty good roll. Feeling really pissed off I eyeballed a bit approx 50-100mg and again only the less desirable effects took hold. I was gurning badly. My balance was off and my vision was so blurry it took great will power to bring letters Intl focus.

I suspect back in the day when I took.a pill.it was cut with a stimulant but i definitely had the MDMA effect back then as well. Telling my friends how much I loved them and a feeling of immense joy and well being.

This time was similar to my experience of ethylphenidate in that I felt anxious and edgy.

My thoughts are that it is one or a combination of these...

- The promethazine dulled the good effects if the MDMA.
- The 50mg I snorted depleted the serotonin
- I'm a cyp2d6 poor metabolizer. There are mixed reports on whether this matters much for MDMA

I don't take any other medication which would have had an effect.

I'm thinking I will leave it 4weeks or more before trying again. 3months would be better I have read but I have a really healthy diet. At least 10 portions of fruit and veg a day and I exercise regularly.

I also had no hangover apart from lethargy and a little below baseline mood.
Any thoughts?

Taking it day by day is not the way to go. If your first two dosages failed you should have waited for your brain chemistry to recover and try again with bigger dose. Also test kit.