• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

no effect?

P

pizzaguy8

Hey, I'm a 30 something whose trying to get high for the first time. Yes. I was a boring teenager!

Anyway, I've tried smoking cannabis and using a bong.... No effect at all. Tried snorting coke.... Nothing. Tried snorting ketamine..... Felt something pretty mild. I can feel a bunch of tramadol tablets. Usually I'm with friends and they definitely feel an effect so it seems it's just me.

Not sure if it's relevant but anti depressant and anti psychotic meds don't seem to work on me. And once I researched the lethal dose of my meds (beta blockers), took them in excess and went to bed. The next morning, apart from some hallucinations I seemed relatively normal.

Any ideas? Cheers :)

I hope you seek help immediately. I don't know why you attempted suicide but Im glad you survived. You must be in a great deal of pain and there are people that genuinely care and want to help you. If you dont know who to turn to then just go to an ER.

This is a very uncommon response. It's not all that uncommon to encounter folks who have odd metabolism shcemes and are unable for one reason or another to experience certain drugs, but it is, however, pretty uncommon to encounter an individual who is fully immune to multiple classes of drugs, which all act upon different systems in the brain and body. I'd like to know how sure you are that your drugs are legitimate.