• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

No comedown?

Muks Wolf

Greenlighter
Hey guys so i have a question, i have done MDMA alot of times, tbh, way too much but ive never had one single comedown and i have rolled atleast 30times there has been times i have done 2pills (250mg) or i have done .7 of MDMA and the next day i feel fine, this is the same with alcohol i have drank enough to kill me and to the point i dont remember anything and the next day i woke up perfectly fine at 7am and walked a 3/4 of a mile to mcdonalds and many other times ive drank alot i have not had a single hangover same with benzos i have not had a comedown and ive taken alot in one go. Thanks for reading I just want to know if its normal or if anyone else has experienced this.

Everyone is different. This could be due to your body producing more seratonin and other "feel good" chemicals than the average person. In other words, you may be blessed;) And maybe you're staying very hydrated throughout every experience. Just be careful cuz you're not invincible. Be safe out there

When I was young (late teens early 20s) I never had hangovers. I might still be buzzed when awaking but otherwise fine. It hasn't been until the last 10 years that I've been really affected. I have Hep C which affects how easily tired I get but I've had that for 30 years (since it was non-A, non B Hepatitis). I thought that i was invincible against hangovers but I guess things change as you get older! Lol! Hope you stay invincible to those hangovers! ?

Im no doctor phil but i think the bigger problem here is why you drink enough to kill and wonder why you dont have a hangover instead of why am i willing to give myself possibly fatal doses .

I never got hangovers till i fell on my leg and was found drowning in my own vomit barely breathing and needed a tube down every hole. If i fell from myupright position the doctor said i would of died. I had to learn to walk again and my nerves in my foot are messed up it didnt matter that i got messed up everyday and wokeup fine.