• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nitrous candy flip while camping

Skunkboy

Greenlighter
Nitrous candy flip

So me and a bunch of friends are going camping in a couple weeks and have decided to candy flip as it is heading towards the end of our holidays and we will not be doing many hard drugs for a while. I have just turned 17 and have done mdma about 5 times and lsd 4 times. I am 5'9 and get pretty cooked off 0.2 grams of mdma and my largest dose of lsd is about 250ug. We've got 210ug tabs and tested mdma. We are also bringing heaps of weed and cigarettes and a cigar. We are also thinking of bringing nitrous but I know a person who has become disillusioned from having the combination of lsd and nitrous and became violent and dismissive and ended up getting the cops called on him(I don't know why, I think his mates called them). We've also got some codeine for the morning after. I was thinking about taking the acid at about 4pm then taking the mdma orally about 3 hours after taking the tab when the sun is about to set (the sun sets at 730pm in Australia) and then dance by the fire, hotbox a tent with heaps of trippy lights, talk, smoke weed and cigarettes and maybe nitrous and other random shit. I was wondering when to take the mdma, how much I should take and other people's best experience with candy flipping and when they took the mdma after the acid. And do you guys think nitrous is a good idea? I've tried it once before when I was drunk and it was pretty awesome but that's it. I was also wondering if there was anything else I could bring to make this trip more enjoyable.

Please write about your candy flip experiences below.

Last edited:
Well atleast its test mdma. Im 22 but right around 17 or 18 it was my birthday so i did all the drugs i was using nitrous too around that time everything was perfect day almost over just one drug left one tab of lsd i saw my friends do multiple times the days prior wasnt lsd almost died almost instantly had uncontrollable seizures and some of the most disturbing hallucinations most of which i gladly cant recall. I think I would have died but luckily i had my buddy over to call 911 then was with a tube in every place and in icu for days or weeks.

This probably wont happen to you but is there like cellphones that work? What if someone needs medical attention?

I see where you're coming from OP in wanting a little bit of reference, but the best way to get this reference subjectively is by actually trying this stuff out for yourself. Preferences are so varied regarding drugs. I have a friend who doesn't really experience anything other than tiredness after a night of Amphetamine use, while I'm ready to break down, cry and have a panic attack. Peoples' wants and needs are always going to be different. All we are truly here to do is help you use your drugs safely.

With safety in mind, the major point I'd like to make is to be careful mixing Alcohol with other drugs, namely the Codeine. Codeine is a pretty mild substance and it's known as such, but that doesn't mean that it can't kill you if you take it when you're heavily intoxicated. It sounds like you have quite a drug collection going on and there are some issues that you should consider. Being that you are relatively inexperienced with some of these things, you need to be careful that you don't get too fucked up or otherwise have a mental breakdown. You absolutely cannot encounter the police because you have what are considered hard drugs and lots of them.

The last thing you want is to be contacted by the police and you all get charged with Felony-level possession. I'm trying to scare you into responsibility here, because a fun night can quickly turn into a nightmare if things go too far. Make sure at least one of you has responsibility at the fore of their mind.

Cheers guys I'll take those things in mind. Is this the right thread to be posting stuff like this? If not what is the right one. Also, I'm pretty sure there's reception where we're going so we can call someone if anyone needs medical attention.

I would consider reducing your usual MDMA dose from .2 to maybe half that, especially if you plan on dosing the LSD first. The combo can be incredibly stimulating and potentially uncomfortable, especially in public environments where you have less control over external circumstances. Heed kief's advice about maintaining safety and avoiding legal consequences.

Some people prefer to be on MDMA and have that mindset going into their LSD. Again, I heartily suggest reducing dosage of both, particularly MDMA. Candyflips can be magical, but oftentimes with them less is more.

Vacuole and Kief both bring up good points. As far as combining the acid and MDMA, I'd agree that it's something left to personal taste, mood, etc. What if you take the LSD first, and once that kicks in, you decide you no longer want to take the MDMA or whatever else. That is a real possibility for any number of reasons, whether good or bad. Certainly not something to be forced, considering how each substance alone can produce profound experiences. Basically, in my experience taking trips like these when I was younger, these sort of plans tend to go out the window, and we ended up doing what felt right at the time. The key is to be knowledgeable about what you're taking, and what to generally expect from the dosage you take.

Have fun and most of all use your common sense and everything should be fine. That said, I've had bored cops walk over a mile through the woods at night purely to fuck with us before taking us all in for our parents to see what we did on camping trips. Thankfully, all but some alcohol and some of the bud we brought along was either already consumed, or sneakily disposed of once we realized the fuzz had showed up.