• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nitrous and Hypoxia

Gary White

Bluelighter
OK. If you are steady huffing and don't come up for air, you can have a near death experience but save your money, just put your belt around your neck.
I do a lot of nitrous so I popped for the little finger thing that does your pulse and blood oxygen.
Short answer is you can stay above 80% and still get all the buzz you can get. I suggest if you are a power user , get one. You will save gas.
If you are being a wild man hold that cart in until you are in the 70s but the oxygen rush from breathing is better than anything you have coming, until you are hanging yourself.

Are you ok? I mean people have died from self choking for a rush. But in general your use of nitrous which should be relately safe i believe in a way your measuring your oxygen to get the maximum effects just sounds like maybe you might need some help. I could be wrong. No judgement just concerned. I have bad depression and just want to check in.

Being a witness of someone getting obsessive on N2O and holding his breath.

He was turning white with blue lips. Needed some pressure to stop his behaviour. Apperently he was in a trip while we saw him suffocate.

In general taking air in between the N2O hits seem's like an good practice.

No guys, this is just a hose and every once in a while you hit the gas valve. All of the choking stuff was just for the hypoxia people. We are not supposed to judge here. Measuring my blood oxyegen is just something I like to do. I am old. I want that number up. I didn't get this old doing dumb stuff.