• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Nitrazepam and alcohol

hydroazuanacaine gave the best answer , from personal experience I've taken Nitrazapan (with permission) from a family member because i worked night shift and ever since i quit i cant sleep at night and its been 3 years since i stopped working still can't sleep it sucks. i started with 1 then quickly 2 and twice I've taken 3 and another time 4 (then i stopped taking them for a long time) because 2 wouldn't put me too sleep. lately (but not the first time) i've mixed it with alcohol first time yesterday i did lets say 300 ml of vodka on a 5mg tablet of nitrazapam and tonight it's 2 nitrazapman (5mg each) with lets say the same amount of vodka mixed with some orange juice. DON'T BE A FUCK WIT AND TAKE 6 THEN DOWN ALCOHOL unless you are familiar and i mean very familiar with nitrazapam that stuff knocks you out into a very sleepy state whether you like it or not that combination even tho its half a bottle of wine 6 nitrazapams is not a good idea seriously with anything more then a shot of strong alcohol it's straight up potential lethal if you're new to it and even if your are it's still not a good idea but i can't say for sure as i'm not that interested in trying it . as i stated before hydroazuanacaine gave the best answer , . i've had nitrazapam without alcohol for about 3 years because of sleeping problems . ive taken alot of different drugs from dmt to xannax , don't ruin you body liver and kidney don't get ulcers i've used my common sense to avoid these sort of problems. you don't want to fuck your body up and be in pain that last a long time ( none of this hasn't happend to me at least not yet and i don't think i ever will fingers crossed) I'll avoid it happening . hydroazuanacaine gave the best answer it wasn't lame it's legit the best advice that you could give. benzos and alchol are never a good idea but they add to the effect. have fun but don't over do it or even half over do it's lethal if done wrong .

Last edited: