L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Nipple Tassels

Spliff Politics

Bluelighter
Whats the interest?! "Ooooo yeah now shes got some leather strips dangling down from her tits; giving me a right throb-on" that is a sentence uttered by no man. If my Girlfriend whipped some out and try to attach them to herself, i would leap towards her and grapple her in the full-nelson.

How stale does your sex life have to be for "well, darling; its our 40th anniversary tomorrow and since i lost any sense of sexual attraction to you decades ago only to be replaced with a deep underlying resentment, i thought i would spice things up a bit"

What could it be? A threesome? A gimp suit? A sex position other than missionary?

"Just for my sexually-void hubby ive bought the best nipple tassels £1.50 can buy"

Ah i see, strips of leather hanging from your already repulsive breasts. 2 decades of resentment and extremely awkward, unsatisfying sex and your answer is cheap leather strips hanging from your already very off-putting breasts.

Is there what leads to someone resorting to buying nipple tassels?! Why WHY?!

Edit - Could someone please change the title. No idea why it is nl, but its meant to be 'nipple tassels'

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have any pictures! Im very much against nipple tassels haha. Unless you thought that little scenerio i typed out was about me, then your mistaken haha. Was just made up to show that you know your love life is over forever when your other half mentions nipple tassels.

If my Girlfriend even begins to say it then i'll confiscate all of her bras for the month. If that doesnt teach her then when we go out together i'll start wearing old man slippers just to embarrass her.

Anyone actually a fan of nipple tassels? If so then please state your reasons why. Infact, scrap the pleasantries; i demand!

If Nickelback was a 'sex toy' (although personally i see it as more of a extra pair mops for when your on all fours cleaning the floor) then they most definitely would be the nipple tassel. The lead singer even admitted that the inspiration to form the band came to him when he tried to purchase condoms in a shop, but instead the assistant recommend that he purchased some nipple tassels instead.

Last edited:
Nipple tassels can be fun, sometimes. Like someone wearing nipple tassels and a g-string. Or nipple tassels and a short skirt. It's like, subtle. Not much mystery.... but still a little.

I know quite a few people who like them.

Nipple tassels allow a women to walk the streets with her boobs out and not get arrested.

For that reason alone they are awesome.

I've got a boner, but I came here first to write "WTF", I think.

lol, I didn't realise you really had created this thread.. I'm so proud to have inspired it. For the record, I still think they're a fun concept. Although I never actually got around to making my own, alas.

If Nickelback was a 'sex toy' (although personally i see it as more of a extra pair mops for when your on all fours cleaning the floor) then they most definitely would be the nipple tassel.
=D

Im pretty insecure when it comes to my nipples (they are innies and not easily arroused)
Anyhow I use my pair at the community swim pool to prevent folks from staring.
I use to just keep a few ice cubes in my cooler and sneak a few rubs every five to six minutes but Ive grown lazy with age and find my tassles to be much more effective , especially for extended periods of time.

In the market for a new pair if anyone is selling ( just shoot me a pm)