Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Nintendo's and Partyflock's

fajera

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! <3

I am new to the forum.

Something about myself:
Male, 30 +, I am using ecstasy for about a year, once a month, sometimes twice a month. Mostly checked euro-pills, sometimes in crystal form.
English is not my native language so please forgive me if I make any language errors. I also hope that I will not break any rules by asking a question in my first post ;)

I would like to ask you about your feelings about Nintendos and Partyflocks.
Together with my friends noticed some differences in these pills.
Theoretically, they both have around 200mg of MDMA.
When Nintendo is really a very good pill and we did not notice any problems with them. Smooth come up, no nausea, good euphoria and a desire to party from the start.
Other hand Partyflock cause high nausea and anxiety at the come up. It does not give the euphoria as the Nintendo, probably by a feeling nauseous. The come up also takes longer for PartyFlocka than Nintendo.
Of course, both pills are checked before consuption. They are 100% legit.

Has anyone met the problem of nausea and anxiety at PF?
How can you explain this phenomenon?

Thanks and best regards.
Fajera

There are a few batches of the Partyflock in circulation - the first batch were strong but a few people complained about lack of Empathy. I haven't heard of any other problems associated with them.

If you check the European sections there is quite a bit of talk about them and the other Euro-pills you mention.

Welcome to the site :) I hope you find what your looking for.

I've taken both and found them to be very similar. My PFs were from the first batch.

I've also taken both, and the only difference i could tell was that the Nintendos had a little longer comeup.

@ fajera
it has something to do with the precursors, and the way each batch of mdma was synthesized. anyone that knows about the dutch pill scene can tell you that the speakers/triforces/ferraris/nintendos have always had the highest quality mdma in them. then come the qdance's/defqons/partyflocks/mortal combats with average quality mdma, and at last are the thumbs up/decibels/skulls/250 bombs which have some of the lowest quality mdma in them.

^ i totally agree with u tesk on that lab producing the best pills. I mean dont get me wrong, all 3 are in my opinion at the top of the food chain in terms of quality pills. But Still nothing has touched my experience i had on those ferrari shields. Such a clean roll and the eye wiggles were something no roll has ever given me in my 13 yrs of droppin ills

@ fajera
it has something to do with the precursors, and the way each batch of mdma was synthesized. anyone that knows about the dutch pill scene can tell you that the speakers/triforces/ferraris/nintendos have always had the highest quality mdma in them. then come the qdance's/defqons/partyflocks/mortal combats with average quality mdma, and at last are the thumbs up/decibels/skulls/250 bombs which have some of the lowest quality mdma in them.

QDANCE was my fav.

Last Friday nite I tried the famous Nintendo for the first time!

I have dropped 1/4 acid 3 hours before the Nintendo so I was in the mood for candyflipping!

I knew beforehand that these beauties where loaded with 200 - 220 mg pure HQ dutch MDMA so I decided to bite it above the half mark, in order to eat 3/4 pill.
After 20 - 30 mins I was already feeling something big coming up
All in all I rolled hard for about 2 and half hours before it began to come down, It was incredible slow the come down and so powerful that I did not need to re dose, and keep dancing 2 and half hours more.

Then on Saturday checking my pockets I find the contact lenses case where I keep my pills only to realize that my pill said "NINT" and was bitten right on the half!!! FUCK YEAH I was convinced by the strength of the roll that I've dropped 3/4, and it was a cool surprise to find out my mistake..

The best pill I ever have!