• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nightvision drops and psychedelics

IF THIS SHIT IS RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC I'M 100% DROPPING 200ug LSD INTO THE EYE DROPS AND DOSING THAT WAY.

Hmm... putting a photosensitzing, light-amplifying compound used in cancer therapy to destroy cells with light, onto one of the most delicate bits of tissue needed for a major sensory organ used to measure light...
This sounds like an excellent way to have someone come along with a high efficiency xenon strobe and just fry your whole cornea and retina in one swift flash. The eye is not really meant to be a high dynamic range sensor... I am kind of surprised they felt so confident in the safety margins that they'd do both eyes at once.

I guess they did keep black contacts and black glasses on them. Even so, this is something that is going to need a large amount of chronic safety testing before I'm gonna consider using it. Comparable therapy using photosensitizing dyes in the cornea is actually used to thicken it in keratoconus by causing oxidative cross linking of the collagen (makes the front of your eye stiffer by reacting the structural elements together). Those changes are permanent. I wonder what happens if you end up amplifying a bunch of UV light to your eye?

I'll stick with electronic image amplifiers, thanks.

I agree it sounds on the dangerous side but im sure they wont release it to the public without solving it..(im sure they expect some sort of abuse) it would be a huge help for night fishing and other dark activities id hope they realize that consistent use is a possibility and they would have to seriously consider the toxicity before releasing it. i cant wait for more drugs like this to come to light.

Sounds like some potentially very dangerous shit but to answer your question: YES. If it it increases photosensitivity it'll definitely intensify the visuals.