Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nightclubs or Events in Newcastle.

charlesdarwin

Greenlighter
My wife and I will be visiting Newcastle in mid January for two weeks and we were wondering if a local could recommend a nightclub or music event. We are early 30's enjoy popular house, trance club music. This is not an attempt to source as that side of things are taken care of, just would like to know where we might fit in ;)

Cheers and merry xmas,

Charles.

For alternate type music, trance etc,The Caimbridge hotel denison st newcastle west. The Bar on the Hill at Newcastle uni is good for that stuff as for the typical dance techno shit (sorry not my scene) King st Hotel or Fannys nightclub- has 2 sep music areas one trance dj stuff.Alternate stuff a mixed bag on any given night is the Lass o Gowrie in wickham and The wickham park Hotel. The gates is a fav for gays and can get right into the dance techno stuff Good live pub bands can be found at The Beaches Hotel and The Brewery on Sunday afternoons, both are right at the water and they get packed.

Thanks heaps for your reply missflutterby (love the user name too!) Sounds like we have plenty of choices. Might give the Cambridge Hotel a try first.

Cheers,

Charles.