• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Nifoxipam solubility screw up... what to do? HELP!!

AlphaOdure

Bluelighter
Well, i ordered 250mg of nifoxipam & unwittingly assumed it was soluble in PG like every other benzo in lieu of any sources anywhere saying otherwise (excluding the widely known midazolam & pyrazolam).

Come to find out out. Its not. Water or ethanol soluble after reading a thread on https://www.reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/comments/3hj0b6/has_anyone_here_made_a_nifoxipam_solution/

...a thread/tid-bid of info i must've stupidly overlooked.

My original formula was 250mg/20mL PG... no solubility at all, even at even small test doses. after reading the redditt article, I added 100mL of H20 to the the formula.. not having much faith in that forum, i was pretty much desperate & followed the advice & am coming here for any other possible information?

I've been leaving it in glass bottle/luke-warm bath & it seems to be creating a froth on top w/ a yellowish mixture at the bottom. I shook vigorously several times to see if this had any effect but it seemed to just return to its original state several minutes later. So basically i have 250mg of nifoxipam in 100mL H20 & 20mL PG.. however, according to some reddit information, uhh, PG is soluble in water (news to me)? So... whats going to happen here? WHERE is the nifoxipam if one had to guess? The froth at the top? Yellowish mixture bellow? a bit of both? any experience w/ this guys??

I'm way out of my ball park. Have made concentrations of PG w/ clonazolam, etizolam, flubromazolam, etc.. no problems. But now that solubility information is lacking w/ this chem I should've have just jumped right into the process.

I was actually just going to weigh out the substance dose by dose, but the product sent by the vendor was too moist- would stick to my mcg spoons & was completely impossible to "unclump" off onto my 0.001 scale- which is when the "fuck its" hit me & i just started injecting 5mL of PG into the baggy, emptying into a container, repeating until empty.

HELP! Anyone? Maybe over at the old ADD section?

Last edited:
Now it seems a white powdery material is accumulating at the bottom of the glass bottle... which is odd b/c the original material was yellow (as the solution remains- opaque dirty yellow)

o4wbgr2uplmwpic.html

this is the frothy top look... is this normal? will it settle?

emailed the vendor, said had to be a very base type water & the best solvent to use is DMSO... so i guess w/ my 250mg of nifoxipam the plan is to evaporate off the water; mix w/ some DMSO liquid, and just have a gross DMSO/PG solution to consume.. having to gulp down several mLs just to get a few MGs in me.

however, i did not ask how soluble unit per unit nifoxipam is in DSMO...i will respond back if i find anything out from the vendor.

emailed the vendor, said had to be a very base type water & the best solvent to use is DMSO... so i guess w/ my 250mg of nifoxipam the plan is to evaporate off the water; mix w/ some DMSO liquid, and just have a gross DMSO/PG solution to consume.. having to gulp down several mLs just to get a few MGs in me.

however, i did not ask how soluble unit per unit nifoxipam is in DSMO...i will respond back if i find anything out from the vendor.