• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Nifoxipam HCl powder solubility

TFSNIF

Greenlighter
I added 100mg to 25mL of PG the same as I do with etizolam and diclazepam powder, not realizing that they are both freebase and this nifoxipam powder is HCl, and it has not dissolved.

Does anyone know what nifoxipam HCl is soluble in? Is there anything I can do to remedy this?

just had an issue w/ this after (stupidly) assuming it'd dissolve in PG.. but it didn't. Then tried adding 100ml water, emailed the vendor, said had to be a very base type water & the best solvent to use is DMSO... so i guess w/ my 250mg of nifoxipam is evaporate off the water; mix w/ some DMSO liquid, and just have to several mLs just to get a few MGs in me.

however, i did not ask how soluble unit per unit nifoxipam is in DSMO...i will respond back if i find anything out. However, i started a more recent thread about my ordeal & will prob post there first.

just had an issue w/ this after (stupidly) assuming it'd dissolve in PG.. but it didn't. Then tried adding 100ml water, emailed the vendor, said had to be a very base type water & the best solvent to use is DMSO... so i guess w/ my 250mg of nifoxipam is evaporate off the water; mix w/ some DMSO liquid, and just have to several mLs just to get a few MGs in me.

however, i did not ask how soluble unit per unit nifoxipam is in DSMO...i will respond back if i find anything out. However, i started a more recent thread about my ordeal & will prob post there first.