• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Nicotine after bud

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
Okay so we all know a cig after a good bowl of bud boosts your high. My question is do Vapes with nicotine do the same or is it just cigarettes, really trying to kick the habit and the only time I really want one is after a blunt.

The active ingredient, nicotine, is in vapes, so yes. Vapes will never be 100% like cigarettes due to the extra toxins/chemicals in cigarette smoke. I use a vaporizer and it is very enjoyable after weed like cigs are.

The active ingredient, nicotine, is in vapes, so yes. Vapes will never be 100% like cigarettes due to the extra toxins/chemicals in cigarette smoke. I use a vaporizer and it is very enjoyable after weed like cigs are.

while nicotine may boost the high a bit, tobacco smoke inhibits monoamine oxidase so it has great synergy with most drugs.

nicotine is very short acting. MAOIs slow the breakdown of neurotransmitters iirc.

it's why i can't seem to stop:sus:. the drugs bring me back to em.

Err listen im not asking im telling guys dont smokin that dirty shite near dear sweet sweet ganja or else

aanyone else cant handle nicotine after bud? I love tobacco when I am sober, I chew don't smoke but when I get stoned if I take tobacco I trip. Like seriously I experience crazy effects like visual patterns, dizziness and ego dissolution. Is this normal?

aanyone else cant handle nicotine after bud? I love tobacco when I am sober, I chew don't smoke but when I get stoned if I take tobacco I trip. Like seriously I experience crazy effects like visual patterns, dizziness and ego dissolution. Is this normal?
I've never heard of someone going into a trip but a friend of mine won't smoke a cig after because it intensifies his high a little too much for him to stay comfortable

Well not per say but i only need 1 drag off a fag anyway i dnt rely smoke tobbaco unless im tryna enhance weed high etc etc