View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Next trip?

cybrina

Bluelighter
Hey guys, if you're active you might've seen my recent posts about preparing for tripping on shrooms and later my trip experience on the experiences subforum. I was wondering what I should try next, I really want to do shrooms again but I know I should wait since its only been a week. My options I have tonight are acid and dmt with some friends, but im not really sure which one i want to try. The dmt seems a little strong and id consider acid a starter level but i know ill probably try both in my lifetime i just dont want anything super harsh yet. Im already pretty high on edibles too rn and it will be after my peak when I trip but ill still be high most likely.

We're not
supposed to recommend drugs but both are great. Acid is a 9hr journey , where as DMT is a 30 min vacation. You could always take the acid and if that's comfortable enough then towards the end of the trip you can blast off with DMT.

Shrooms and acid have cross tolerance btw....

We're not
supposed to recommend drugs but both are great. Acid is a 9hr journey , where as DMT is a 30 min vacation. You could always take the acid and if that's comfortable enough then towards the end of the trip you can blast off with DMT.

Shrooms and acid have cross tolerance btw....
That last tip is helpful thanks

I personally like acid more than shrooms. It gives a better energy buzz and it's more predictable to me. Sometimes shrooms make me too harshly introspective or I just get extremely tongue tied and confused. plus they're tiring. I can never stop yawning

I don't believe it's a full cross tolerance though.