Next time you feel like bunking off training...

Yup yup, never an excuse to get lazy! There's also some inspiring blind bodybuilders out there too, like IFBB Pro Ricky Welling:

ZlJeUuV.jpg

I bet the blind guys have incredible mind muscle connection as they can't visually see the muscle being worked so they have to rely on feeling the contraction. Then there's the amputees as well missing legs and arms who build phenomenal physiques.

I bet the blind guys have incredible mind muscle connection as they can't visually see the muscle being worked so they have to rely on feeling the contraction. Then there's the amputees as well missing legs and arms who build phenomenal physiques.

Absolutely! It must be a very different (purer?) experience training blind. They must also develop a very powerful proprioception, and a sense of how the body is/isn't physically balanced without seeing it visually, although I'm assuming people will kindly tell them if their traps or obliques or whatever have grown way out of proportion lol.

although I'm assuming people will kindly tell them if their traps or obliques or whatever have grown way out of proportion lol.

That's what I want to know... Whether powerlifting or bodybuilding those guys must have some damn good coaches. It's gotta be weird putting that much trust into someone to tell you how you're lifting or how you're looking in the case of the bodybuilder when you can't see it yourself.

Mind blown...

Last edited: