• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Newbie needs help with a question...

kandimandi

Greenlighter
Y'all are probably gonna think I'm retarded....but is half a g of molly a lot?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's for me and one other. And I've never done it before...will it last the weekend?

^
Indeed. And if you're planning on only rolling one time, half a g for two people is way too much for your first time. If you have high quality MDMA you're going to be overwhelmed, 250mg is a big dose even for me, and I've been rolling for 10 years. A good guideline is about 1.5mg/kg, so for me, weighing 75kg, that would mean a dose of about 110-120mg

MDMA is not a drug you want to use multiple days, because of the way it works, your body needs time to replenish and recover. It's not like coke. Also tolerance builds almost instantly, so you'll feel much less the second day, and the side- and after-effects are going to be worse. You might want to take a look at this thread for some pointers on how to sensibly use MDMA

By the way, a question is never retarded, nor are you for asking it. You're asking questions, which is more than can be said for 90% of people that start using MDMA, keep on doing that every time you want to know something, we all learned what we know by asking questions, we were all noobs once

I planned on using twice Saturday night, maybe once Sunday morning and recover cuz I don't work again til tuesday. Same is true for the other person. I just didn't know if I was getting enough for those trips.
thankyou all for the advice. Love how non judgemental you guys are. Thankz bunches!

I planned on using twice Saturday night, maybe once Sunday morning and recover cuz I don't work again til tuesday. Same is true for the other person. I just didn't know if I was getting enough for those trips.
thankyou all for the advice. Love how non judgemental you guys are. Thankz bunches!

what do you mean by "twice saturday night"? typically you can extend the high by one hour by taking half the initial dose around 1.5h after you come up. taking it after you've come down and expecting the high to return does not work for everyone. the same is true for dosing in two consecutive days. i've tried that my first time and while i had an incredibly awesome time the first night, the second one was not anywhere near as good. the "fucked-up-ness" and the side effects were there, but the euphoria wasn't. the comedown would of course also be worse that way...

Hey Kandi.
As you stated in your previous post, you haven't properly tested your product and by the looks of your post here, it looks like you should be doing a lot more research before you dose.

Before you do anything at all, test your stuff.

Then after that you only want to be dosing a MAX of 125mg each. If you want to extend the high you could take a redose of no more than half your initial dose, so a max of 62.5 mg, no longer than 1.5hr from your first dose.

Day after, take some vitamins, eat your veg, and relax. You don't want to be using MDMA again for at least a month, preferably 3 months or more.

Asking questions isn't retarded, but not taking the advice of the people on this thread might be.

If you are going to do MDMA you need to do it right from the start cause it's a drug that can really fuck you up if you don't respect it.

the best way to take is to just dip your finger in it and lick it, and just keep doing that throughout the night... but yea if its good a hlf g is alot between two ppl whove never done it...
Wow.... Just. wow. Not a good way to measure a dose at all.

the best way to take is to just dip your finger in it and lick it, and just keep doing that throughout the night... but yea if its good a hlf g is alot between two ppl whove never done it... if you by chance happen to have some hydrochloric acid on hand you can take a small pile of the molly and put the acid on it and if it turns a deep purple/ almost black that means its pretty much 100% pure

Advices like this are dangerous... This is an excellent way to have absolutely no control over how much you take. Don't do it! The testing method you describe doesn't work.

I ordered the kit that one poster suggested. I overnighted it. It will be here tomorrow. So no worries, I'm not taking shit without knowing it's what I want.

Advices like this are dangerous... This is an excellent way to have absolutely no control over how much you take. Don't do it! The testing method you describe doesn't work.
Exactly, that is not testing reagent, it doesn't work. Also such a dosing pattern provides no control whatsoever. Very bad advice, possibly dangerous even
I ordered the kit that one poster suggested. I overnighted it. It will be here tomorrow. So no worries, I'm not taking shit without knowing it's what I want.
Nice! You seem to be a very sensible person when it comes to drugs. Keep that mindset and you'll save yourself trouble along the way, you'll be able to enjoy these substances for years to come. Enjoy! Let us know how it went, the first time doing proper MDMA is absolutely magical, profound even

*edit*
I will put the (tested) prefix on your thread, since you made it clear you are going to test it

Last edited: