• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Newbie looking for first time buying advice, don't want to do something stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

trillski

Greenlighter
So I got in touch with a guy and before I proceed with anything it would be really helpful if I could talk with someone experienced with this kind of thing and help me with a few questions I have.
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
It would probably be easier to talk with a local friend. What is it you need help with?

What are you looking for help with, buddy? I'm more than willing to help out if legal. Feel free to shoot me a message anytime you need to.

Bud, this is a harm reduction site. In the spirit of such, judging from what you did post I'd say you don't have much business doing this as it could appear you have a decent head on your shoulders. If you want advice on how to do things safely, then this is the place. As far as the act of acquiring anything, I do not think can be discussed. I am probably wrong though.

check back in and let us know how/if it went. we love stories.

EDIT:

"
  • posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities"

Does this post fall under that category? Hmmm. Giving advice on acquiring substance seems like encouraging illegal activity to me. Just trying to be safe, guys.

Last edited:
Sorry for not responding guys, only saw the replies now. In short after I talked with the guy more I realised it was a (fairly obvious) scam and I felt stupid for wasting my time. Also apologies if the post is against the rules.

Don't apologize! I'm not a mod and I can't say if it is or not. Was just pointing out some stuff I thought of. Even if it was against regulations that's how ya learn! Was it just bunk product or what? What was the scam?

You're gonna laugh but I found the dude online and after a little back and forth and refusing to meet up in person he asked me to send money via western union to an address in Africa "for security, so cops can't trace any of us". At that point I asked myself wtf I was doing doing and broke contact.

I'm closing this. We're not about sourcing drugs or helping educate people on how to buy them. Telling someone how to buy drugs properly off the street is like trying to tell someone to bed the hot chick at the bar. If you don't have the skills to approach with confidence, you will be robbery-bait. They will see it on your face in the first minute of talking to you. You need to go through some pain unforunately to become acclimated to the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.