• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Newbie Injection Question

wakawaka44

Greenlighter
What's up everyone so I don't know what topic this goes in so posting it here.

Background- I just recently got out of jail. Before I went in I was snorting about 1.5/2 grams a day of brown. I got clean was going to stay clean and of course being in jail you meet a lot of users/dealers which made it to easy to start back up when I got out. But prior to this I never banged it, and everyone told me do it you'll save money and do less yada yada yada...

Well I've been banging it now for about 3 weeks and I love it. But here's my question. I started off small now I am doing a lot more to get anything out of it. I am at a gram a day. I try to switch arms as much as I can and last few days some of my sites are turning a bad yellow and bruising, but only in the nook of my arm. My forearms and hands are bruised but not yellow. I also noticed I am able to get about 4/5 per needle before I have to switch. When I go I either flash right away or I have to move it around a while to find it, am I rolling my veins from bad needles are making it worse?

Last question, it seems that in the morning I get a great rush but then all day I don't feel anything. Any suggestions on how to keep a consistent high? Thanks

Hi. First off is said person using new points Everytime? They are made for one use hence hematoma (bruising)from using more than once. And the morning will always be the best, you had some time sleeping so that was a small break for your body. Whoever told you to do this would have you use less doesn't know what they are taking bout. Like you said already a gram a day. That's just how it works. The space through the day becomes shorter and shorter unless time can be held back but you have to wonder if this chasing is even worth it. Good Luck and have your friend go to a needle exchange and get new supplies and never never share any gear, especially needles!!!! Not even a tourniquet!!!! Peace! ?

Also, I draw blood for a living if pressure is applied as the NEW needle is drawn out of the skin and held for about 10 seconds this will diminish bruising as muscles and tendons are getting touched by the needle on its way out and one should always draw back (register for blood to make sure a vein is hit) and keep steady as to not get an abscess before pulling out. GL

So many good mega threads on here for IVing. And you should use a new needle each time. Theres a photo on here for what needles look like after a few uses. Scary shit.

If you're not feeling anything it could ve the cut/H or your tolerance has gone up.

With me, it's mostly the H. Some have good batches that even after a week you still feel it each time and some change up to weaker.

I cant judge anyone because I'm an IV/H addict but if you're into criminal behavior, think twice before getting hooked again. Don't wanna dry out in jail.

here's the best HR I can give. Stop shooting it. Stop using it. Sorry, but it won't end well.

Big mistake. Its definitely not cheaper for long. your tolerance will eventually be through the roof and not getting high all the time is part of being an addict. It becomes a matter of maintenance instead of getting high. so get used to it. You will now have two addictions dope and the needle. get out now. After 3 weeks it should not be unbearable. Unless you want to end up back in jail. It's not fun and games for long. It will become an albatross and eventually sink you one way or another.

Do not reuse needles especially if you can access an exchange and get a constant fresh supply. After 3 uses the needle tip will essentially be a fishhook even though it is not as bad as six times, but even the second time is bad.

A gram isn't that much if it's cut where some really cheap dope here where 3 grams is the same price as 0.5 grams of dope I shot a gram a day at most although 0.5 a day at minimum 0.3 if I'm doing good yet the cheap stuff could easily be a gram a day where sometimes the 3 grams can go in a day where some shoot the whole 3 at once. My area is notorious for cut dope fools sell claiming raw and many idiots buy believing it. I don't know what kind you get so don't assume it's low quality and just up the dose just shoot as little as you can.

Really you won't save money and you'll become a slave to shooting every time your sick as it's easy to immediately get well were eating or nasally won't get you well immediately so there's not as strong as an impulse to get out of withdrawals like the needle has even though it's there. As someone once told me the person who shoots you up your first time is not your friend. You should stop while you can if you can.