• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Newbe Here - benzos

KingTut

Greenlighter
Hello to everyone! I have joined because I sent out for some benzos from Russia and Germany, namely Phenazepam and Etizolam. Although I have taken just about every benzo that is prescribed in the US, I have no experience with these ones.
Would like to know what doses to start out with and any experience you guys had with these, good or bad. Thank You!

Welcome to Bluelight @KingTut!

I'm gunna shoot this over to Basic Drug Discussion where you'll get better answers.

Regards,
madness00

Hello to everyone! I have joined because I sent out for some benzos from Russia and Germany, namely Phenazepam and Etizolam. Although I have taken just about every benzo that is prescribed in the US, I have no experience with these ones.
Would like to know what doses to start out with and any experience you guys had with these, good or bad. Thank You!
Would like to know what doses to start out with and any experience you guys had with these, good or bad.

etizolam is very strong and.duration of action mostly depends on dose and if they are slow relaese. Start small

So, the problem with this is that we only have a vague idea regarding the purity of these drugs. They might be less potent, more potent or non-existent. If you're looking just for the basics, Etizolam is about half as potent as Alprazolam (Xansz)/. Do you have experience with Alprazolam for the sake of referece? Better yet, what do you have experience with? We can use this information to get some perspective.

I forget the a dual
So, the problem with this is that we only have a vague idea regarding the purity of these drugs. They might be less potent, more potent or non-existent. If you're looking just for the basics, Etizolam is about half as potent as Alprazolam (Xansz)/. Do you have experience with Alprazolam for the sake of referece? Better yet, what do you have experience with? We can use this information to get some perspective.
I strongly disagree with the statement,'etizolam is only half as strong as a zanny"...I have a great deal of experience with both and.find the etizolam is far more narcotic than Xanax could ever wish to be.. this is just my experience.

Bin the Phenazepam.. and start with 1-2 mg of Etizolam if you have no tolerance.

Enjoy ;)