• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

NEW

Allure

Bluelighter
I'm a fellow, as you said "if you want to call it that", daily meth user. Being a veteran, perhaps you might be able to answer some questions that I have.

I've been using on and off for 16 years now (heh, I was able to get a very small taste of what real dope was and felt like) and still find myself with plenty of questions. Such as, what am I REALLY injecting into my veins? Or, how long can I get away with daily maintenance use if I eat, drink, and sleep regularly? And, can premade shots be stored for later use without the risk of contamination or it losing it's potency?

But nevertheless, welcome and hope to be able to pick your brain for answers...or at least be pointed in the right direction!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Allure,

We discourage actual drug discussion in NMI, this is a place to get to know new members and allow them to introduce themselves. We have sub forums that you can use that will bring you batter answers and allow others to learn along with you.

I'm going to move this to BASIC DRUGS DISCUSSION where it will get much better exposure.

NMI to BDD