• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids New vendor, but nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruceLeroy

Greenlighter
Have anyone ever dealt with a vendor from Germany, I have only dealt with China vendors. But I was looking to try a new one out of Germany. I’m just somewhat nervous to try, not familiar with vendors out that way.

If this is not in correct section please let me know or move it.

Have anyone ever dealt with a vendor from Germany, I have only dealt with China vendors. But I was looking to try a new one out of Germany. I’m just somewhat nervous to try, not familiar with vendors out that way.

If this is not in correct section please let me know or move it.
Hey friend unfortunately we cannot discuss vendors or sources here. We can help with other things, though.

Hey friend unfortunately we cannot discuss vendors or sources here. We can help with other things, though.
I’m not asking for a vendor , or are you saying I can’t even ask about the country a vendor is in either? I just wondering if their are reliable vendors in Germany not wanting to know a specific one.

I’m not asking for a vendor , or are you saying I can’t even ask about the country a vendor is in either? I just wondering if their are reliable vendors in Germany not wanting to know a specific one.
We just can't mention any details. I guess if you just wanted to know if there are vendors in Germany at all I would assume yes but wouldn't know, I'm from across the water.

Ok
We just can't mention any details. I guess if you just wanted to know if there are vendors in Germany at all I would assume yes but wouldn't know, I'm from across the water.
Ok I understand but yes that’s basically what I was asking...

I'm sorry no vendor or legal discussions on bluelight. Gonna have to 🔓 this. Years ago we did have a legal forum but it was for different purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.