• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

New TV Documentary - Drugs, Inc - DENVER (National Geographic Channel)

Matt - Drugs Inc

Greenlighter
Hello,

My name is Matt Smith and I am producing an episode of Drugs, Inc for the National Geographic channel. The episode I am working on is focusing on Denver and I am posting on the forum as I would really like to hear from anybody who has a story to tell about drugs in the city.

Drugs Inc explores how demographic, industrial, cultural and traditional influences combine to all make each city’s drug trade unique. Each film takes a 360 degree approach filming with law-enforcement, customs, drug users, outreach workers, dealers, and medics whose daily lives are affected by the drugs business. Through this approach the shows aim to understand how the drug world functions in a particular city: Who controls it; which drugs are most prevalent; why people become involved; the dangers of the street; and the work that law enforcement does to stop it.

In no way do our programs glamorize drug use or the drug trade. We treat everyone we film with dignity and try to give a balanced representation of the issues.

If you would like to get in touch please send me a private message.

(I apologize in advance to Bluelight moderators if giving out email addresses breaks forum rules and I'm happy to re-edit this message accordingly)

To learn more about Drugs Inc please visit our home page at: http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...nel/drugs-inc/

To learn more about Wall To Wall (the production company that makes Drugs, Inc) please visit: www.walltowall.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
BL has become the NAT'L GEOGRAPHIC'S official junky pool for Drugs INC, lol.

This is cool. I know from the threads that quite a few of us have seen the show. I don't know how many Denver bluelighters we have though.