• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New to Tina and Coke after condemning drugs for 20 of my 30 years of life. Resuction/pace tips

Dirtyblond91

Greenlighter
I was in Studens Against Destructive Decions from 15-19 years of are. There teachings only merrit disolved Feb is this year. I like missing out after decades .

In Feb, I tried Tina (Crystal Meth). I haven't had withdraws. I haven't had any sort of desire to do it again. I barely remeber the first night. I had, imediate impact to feel good enough and focus but only lasted a few dayd

What's a good way to regulate? I heard only do it beteeen a few days. Would it be personally detrimental after a few hours passed and I did it again?

I tried it again yesterday morning. 7-11AM. Had work at midnight to 8am. Yet, I always, overslept midway thru the 4rs but didn't last night. And my ADHD sypmoms were gone lol

Point being, how do I regulate

Basically both very strong stimulants and to me Tina is basically like Crack smokable Amphetamine. The crimminal;ization came from same people who never cared one micro bit about kids or all the BS if that were the case -seems they sure promte kids joing military to go get shot or blown up long as it serves their agenda? Put it to you this way and NOT fantasy what so ever in fact hard to find any info on something commented many times to bring up powers way above us now who cold dictate to leaders of the world anot going tpo be like War of the worlds or some sci fi they woul make any weaspons we have vanish instantly - elminate all stttelites send message to all TV screen TVs before all sattelites gone from orbit and people would surely panic. Maybe that is what it takes to easily change the status quo of having made drug crimminal; and dictating to the world. 1962 2 Sabre Jets scrambled over Mich. I am sure loaded with weapons and 15 or 20 mins later they cease to exist. Meaning they were vaporized , same thing today happen maybe gun footage cameras have links to aircraft carriers for real time display? Made it clear not even going to wait for hostile actions. So getting back to Meth or say Coke or crack. Mentality in 1980s was explosive advancement world wide developments but massive creation in technology & telecommunications as well beginning of end of hard ways to rule people . Goes right back to 2008 or maybe 2010 remeber like last night 4/1/23. Philadelphia Swat Police donning enough hard ware and shot gun nadolier as if he was parachuting solo into Norht Korea Navy Seal Halo jumps. Had APCs and RIOT POLICE as if people were considered rabbid wolves. Perhaps that is exactly what should have been at USA border all last year and this year? So basically drugs in th street got advertside as PURE DEADLY POISON...Media was at prime to get ratings and more bloddy gory and utterly xcarbage ; better th rating and that even influence Russia to tear down east/west Berlin wall;. same for eviiiil poisonous drugs. First time did Meth felt great adn woke me up but but I had somethign to compare to>>??? That is BIGGEST KEY of all PURE TRUTH and real experience ).. L:eaders or counrtries lived off US news and that itself influenced thier minds and worked just like another thing >>>>>9/11. So both my forst experiences were ideintical to smokign weed -where as weed mellow me Coek and Speed made me much more aware and energetic. I think once people get over initial BS fed to them for 20 30 mayb 60 or 70- yeats of lives THEY TRULY WAKE UP but see themselves as super minority because MATRIX that is real had 245 or 260 years brain wash purposely. Oh iof mind control does not work Hmmmm just like in Philly 2008 or 2012 at G-Summit . So it's like looking up medicines and all about what they do good or bad for you. SO be jsut as realisitic about what chems work best fopr you and be safe. Safe in use of them

Meth is incredibly difficult to regulate or use responsibly. In fact, I would say it's almost impossible.

It hijacks your dopamine system, which controls impulsivity, making compulsive redosing extreme and you never want to stop.

It's a really bad idea to use meth to control ADHD symptoms, nor should that be your justification to use it.

My advice? Don't go down this road. But if you do, you need to make some ground rules for yourself. Never use for more than 2 days in a row. Optimally, you should sleep every night. Avoid sexual behaviors. Only dose once per day... even if you miraculously stick to these rules (almost nobody does), eventually it's going to cause brain damage, psychosis, health issues, intense depression, and will in the end make your ADHD worse.

Meth is a demonic drug. It's worse than heroin in a lot of ways.

Glad you made it back. It's pretty powerful to see you post your experience after a first timer post looking for advice. We need more of these follow ups confirming that it is generally better to stop while you're ahead

Welp, you were all right. Especially @Snafu in the Void . It took 6 months to get 71 days clean. And yes, it nearly destroyed me life as I lost me dream job because of Meth. Been going to NA daily since Oct/ 7th though.

#NeverdoMeth
Hell yeah glad you are alright. A lot of us here know the despair and pain you were surly going through. From the bottom of my heart, Congratulations and always know what power you truly hold, overcoming such strong chemicals is not easy and yet you managed to walk away. Christ, look at the psychosis ramblings below your original post. Someone clearly in a utter state of paranoia, confusion, and delusions. Unable to connect a string of words together in any sort of coherent way. Look what happened to the speed freaks of yesteryear. Some of which were prolific poets, writers and artist. William Burroughs got so far out on speed that he started writing in a style called the "cut up" method where they would splice random words and phrases from books, magazines, etc.. It was a cute and novel idea. Similar to using meth actually, cute and novel for a while but it doesn't lead to much and surely not where anyones artistic or creative genius are. Thanks for coming back and posting also. These are some of my favorite threads that seem to supersede time and space. A story that you just came back and added another chapter too, your story. A much brighter, slower, thoughtful and clearer chapter. May it be filled with much love and hope.

Shit - TBH - I have severe adhd and I don’t even take prescribed stims because the risk of relapses is too great. Shit I’ll do great for months and them bam destroy ALL progress and I do mean ALL.

I quit all stims I. December because I tried taking it as RX and it lead to benzedrex abuse eventually and abusing my entire script in three days and I was on max dose pretty much. Well one step away…

Yeah. And I mean it’s so severe like interferes with my ability to function at times but fuck that I’ll live with it and am working on imoruvjng those areas affected by AdHD without medical intervention

And stims are just the most hedonistic drug out there. Ego enabling ass drug…always feel so dirty and gross after a binge. I mean from the coexisting aex addiction that usually occurs with stim addiction. That shit is equally damaging.

Welp, you were all right. Especially @Snafu in the Void . It took 6 months to get 71 days clean. And yes, it nearly destroyed me life as I lost me dream job because of Meth. Been going to NA daily since Oct/ 7th though.

#NeverdoMeth
Glad you made it back so fast. Most don’t…if they make it back at all but I’m sure you hear that enough.

There are certain drugs I learned to not touch anymore EVER again…for me that is:

-Fentanyl- absolutely zero safe ways to use it off the street. Perhaps pharmaceutical fentanyl would be okay. Just knowing the purity is possible with new drug kits but still the tranq they put in now. Just not with it. Besides the high sucks. What high? Pure sedation without euphoria time.

Amphetamines- any because for me a stim is a stim is a stim unless we are talking kratom or coffee that’s different. Like @Snafu in the Void said they hijack your brain man.. usually…especially if you have that natural inclination

Coke- anything that triggers sexual addiction in me I will not take. And very very hard on heart to say the least.

Bath salts-same as stims…

Heroin-great drug truly an amazing feeling - like heaven- that’s the only way I can describe it. It’s like a taste of heaven. But it’s deadly and has very similar risk to fent albeit much significantly less yet still can cause death very much so..,I’ve lost a few friends to heroin as well and ODd myself but only because I was a dumb ass that day and I didn’t realize I started using my dope after taking xans I don’t mix I was blacked out. Benzos were never my thing and I messed up my dose(overshot it) never relapsed o H aside from that because I was careful. Did H for years too. Always do a test shot to determine potency before your normal dose if you don’t have a test kit but really not gonnna find H anymore. Well I hear in Australia and perhaps Europe just not in USA…I’m sure it’s somewhere but I am not looking for it and fent is everywhere now. I just don’t feel like digging into finding someone. Last thing I need is a H connect.

MDMA - see above

I think that’s pretty much the big offenders. Here’s so many more I won’t touch but I also don’t really do anything but kratom and weed now. Some amanita and kava here and there but I do not do anything that has that strong ability to hijack the brain and endings me…these things just don’t have that pull on me.

That said I am a big supporter of responsible psychedelic use. Primarily as a tool…

Stay at it man. Keep on the path and I see you are in Na now. I’d just stay there.

Last edited:
You don't have any kind of history with recreational substance use. With this in mind, I think there is good reason to experiment with drugs of a milder potency. Methamphetamine (Tina) especially, but Cocaine also are both potent stimulants. People become addicted to these drugs over the course of long-weekends all the time due to how powerful they are.

If you are looking to experiment with stimulants specifically, it's likely a better, more controlled process to acquire Amphetamine tablets i.e. Adderall or Methylphenidate products like "Ritalin", "Focalin" etc.. The prepackaged dosage units make it much easier to make responsible decisions. I say responsible decisions, as that is what is sounds you're after in your life.

A lot of folks who use Methamphetamine in recreational dosages are going to tell you it is an often 24hr experience followed by 24 hours at least of returning to baseline. The speed at which you are able to recover from the effects will depend on how well you hydrate, nourish yourself and by how much sleep you are able to get.

There is a big difference with hard drug usage between what is possible and what actually tends to happen. For instance, I could use Methamphetamine every Friday, cutting my use off at exactly 12:01am Sunday morning, follow all the rules, hydrate, nourish and sleep all through Sunday, and feasibly you could keep this going forever. In practice, you will find yourself having difficulty making responsible decisions when you're high. The higher you are, the less responsible you're going to act. Methamphetamine is a potent drug and it's easy to eye-ball the wrong dosage and end up doing way too much.

If you want my honest opinion, once a month is the most a person should consider cutting loose on something like Methamphetamine if they are concerned about compulsive usage. The moment you start trying to "regulate" your usage into your every day life as opposed to keeping it separate, you're inviting problems into your life. My first advice would be to not ever use Methamphetamine, but to stick to weaker stimulants if you are looking for a little change-of-attitude on the weekends. History has shown us that Methamphetamine is very destructive and does not lend itself well to responsible usage.

And stims are just the most hedonistic drug out there. Ego enabling ass drug…always feel so dirty and gross after a binge. I mean from the coexisting aex addiction that usually occurs with stim addiction. That shit is equally damaging.

Yes absolutely.

I don't want more ego. I don't want more sex. (really I'd prefer intellectual stimulation if we're talking about sustainable things)

So I should understand that stimulants are not for me. However, the high is so unmatched that it's not easy. Pleasure... Feels good

Personally it also depends on where I'm at in life. In my 19-21 age of school i could do coke and not use for months. On the street/years of city shelters? Forget trying to quit. I used as often as I could, without second thought. With no question.

You don't have any kind of history with recreational substance use. With this in mind, I think there is good reason to experiment with drugs of a milder potency. Methamphetamine (Tina) especially, but Cocaine also are both potent stimulants. People become addicted to these drugs over the course of long-weekends all the time due to how powerful they are.

If you are looking to experiment with stimulants specifically, it's likely a better, more controlled process to acquire Amphetamine tablets i.e. Adderall or Methylphenidate products like "Ritalin", "Focalin" etc.. The prepackaged dosage units make it much easier to make responsible decisions. I say responsible decisions, as that is what is sounds you're after in your life.

A lot of folks who use Methamphetamine in recreational dosages are going to tell you it is an often 24hr experience followed by 24 hours at least of returning to baseline. The speed at which you are able to recover from the effects will depend on how well you hydrate, nourish yourself and by how much sleep you are able to get.

There is a big difference with hard drug usage between what is possible and what actually tends to happen. For instance, I could use Methamphetamine every Friday, cutting my use off at exactly 12:01am Sunday morning, follow all the rules, hydrate, nourish and sleep all through Sunday, and feasibly you could keep this going forever. In practice, you will find yourself having difficulty making responsible decisions when you're high. The higher you are, the less responsible you're going to act. Methamphetamine is a potent drug and it's easy to eye-ball the wrong dosage and end up doing way too much.

If you want my honest opinion, once a month is the most a person should consider cutting loose on something like Methamphetamine if they are concerned about compulsive usage. The moment you start trying to "regulate" your usage into your every day life as opposed to keeping it separate, you're inviting problems into your life. My first advice would be to not ever use Methamphetamine, but to stick to weaker stimulants if you are looking for a little change-of-attitude on the weekends. History has shown us that Methamphetamine is very destructive and does not lend itself well to responsible usage.

Yes absolutely.

I don't want more ego. I don't want more sex. (really I'd prefer intellectual stimulation if we're talking about sustainable things)

So I should understand that stimulants are not for me. However, the high is so unmatched that it's not easy. Pleasure... Feels good

Personally it also depends on where I'm at in life. In my 19-21 age of school i could do coke and not use for months. On the street/years of city shelters? Forget trying to quit. I used as often as I could, without second thought. With no question.
So @Kief’Richards is absolutely correct in EVERYTHING he said. I concur.

And @Madness - absolutely- I believe this is why some get addicted and some don’t. I believe that the kids experimenting with drugs in HS that come from good homes and a quality well balanced life usually don’t end up as addicts…

I honestly think having a quality life brings balance to the chaotic pull of addiction and keeps you fro sliding further and further and further into the depths of darkness…

I honestly think the current addiction treatment model is completely WRONG…

I honestly think that most of us that became “low bottom” addicts as they say came from abusive homes or troubling lives of some sort. And then the brain is still developing. Just a perfect storm to get your brain hijacked…

Most people dont realize they are asleep. I just woke up this yearz well right before Christmas. And this isn’t some political ideology baloney. I don’t mean asleep and awake like that…I mean consciousness…living with intent. Not living by coincidence. Choosing and directing one’s own life. Not allowing themselves to be programmed by the powers that be with music and tv glorifying drugs violence and hedonistic pursuits…we teach our kids that this is the way…ugh…I’m getting started….so gonna stop lol…I feel strongly about there not being enough free thinkers left in America…

And what I mean is okay fine - look at Vivek Ramsey. He did a speach Iowa last night and looked like the “protesters” were freaking his plants…to make a point and make it look like something is going I. That’s not and now I don’t want to vote for him…because he lied. I know I caught him lying…and his whole premise is honesty and morals…which is why I wanted to vote for him…

@Juicewrldfan

Nice post to read

Personally I'd like to emphasize the living with intent part that this seems overwhelming but it really just comes down to one good decision after another. And knowing if you're feeling the decision yourself, or letting someone else feel it for you