• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

new to testing

electricdancer

Greenlighter
hi, I'm new to the great idea of being able to test and I'm looking into testing my X because of the recent deaths locally from what I've heard is from pmma. But before I buy I am confused.... what if the pills contain more than one lace?
I want to buy the mandelin test kit for more info into this.... :?

Hi there, its great that your interested in getting a kit (great choice). You asked what if the pill contains more than one 'lace' - not sure what that means tbh.

There are several different test kits available - some test for one substance but not the other.

Example -
Marquis tests for Speed but doesn't test for ketamine
Mecke tests for Ketamine but not for Speed

So if you only had one kit and you pill contained either one of the untestable 'cuts' you wouldn't know.

My advice would (if your going for one bottle) is get the Marquis - Speed/meth is a much more common cut and a small dose of ketamine in your pill isn't going to spoil the effect or have you awake all hours.

There are several sites around where you can get more information - try looking at dancesafe or eztest or Erowid as they explain the kits in a bit more detail.

If however your still unsure then please just ask in here.

PMA is another story and may I suggest you have a read of this thread for more information about testing for that substance.

Hope that helps