• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc New to oil burners. Need some questions answered.

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
Obviously N,N-DMT base and methamphetamine HCl/sulfate work fine.

I'd like to use it over a rose pipe, for cocaine freebase, but will it burn off cleanly enough (not perfect, but without leaving resin.

Also 3F-Phentrazime/3Cl-Phenmetrazine freebase, aminorex (salt form or freebase?), methcathinone HCl, cyclozodone (salt or base?) and MDMA/MDA HCl, a-PVP/MDPV analogs... I don't recall MDPV ever being vaporized in freebase form.

Methamphetamine is so cheap and euphoric I should just stick with it. 8 hours of minimum wage is enough to get 3.5 grams. It's crazy. Huge crystals too nearly the size of my pinky. Too bad it's so toxic.

Cannabinoids like 90% THC distillate should burn clean right? Also used to be bing into AM-2201, so will synthetics work. THC distillate is so stick it's gamma be hard to get in though.

How about pure dextromethorphan HBr? Or 3-OH-PCP?

Tryptamines like DPT freebase and MET freebase should work right? My favorite psychedelic is 4-AcO-MET... will that work if freebased? What about psychedelic amphetamines like DOC or 25B-NBOH?

Tert-amyl alcohol should be potent enough to vape, being 20x more potent than ethanol. How about neurosteroids that act as possible allosteric modulators at the allosteric sites of the GABAA complex. Lastly phenibut and if so should it be free aminoacid or salt?

Any other chems I can use that I'm missing?

Also I obviously can't cover the carb, so a little gets last. I usually move it around while heating with a butane lighter. When my supply dried up I probably tried a little too hard to get it all out, so it left some brown spots. Should I wait for thick smoke and then inhale or light smoke and reapply heat while hitting.

Moving around the melted meth can be hazardous. Sometimes I lose some through the carb or flame into carb causing flash bang ignition. and today at work it went right on my hand in the bathroom... I screamed in pain lol ... probably thought I had a mean shit lol. Does it smell heavily? To me it doesn't, not like crack.

Ok your first several paragraphs were rather confusing, as I'm not sure what you were talking about.

But you can smoke whatever you want in your oil burner.

HCL = oil burner = vaporization

Freebase = straight glass pipe 'rose' = smoked

Idk, in the most straight forward way?

As well, when smoking meth, it's best to not torch the fuck out of your product. Light it, get it going, pull back with the torch, roll it or whatever, and then come back with the heat in small intervals to keep it smoking

Use a methylated spirits/denatured alcohol spirit burner instead of a bic or torch and you’ll never burn your meth in a glass bowl.

Also remember that the tip of the flame is it’s hottest point vs at the wick end where it is the lowest. If you are running the very tip of the flame around your bowl you could be adding to the chance of burning - depending on the fuel and lighting implement.

Also, you can just clean your pipe out with rubbing alcohol and salt, if you fuck up, and start afresh. Figure it out next time, and all that.

Ok your first several paragraphs were rather confusing, as I'm not sure what you were talking about.

But you can smoke whatever you want in your oil burner.

HCL = oil burner = vaporization

Freebase = straight glass pipe 'rose' = smoked

Idk, in the most straight forward way?
HCl is H-Cl, hydrochloric acid. When mixed in equal molar amounts it creates a salt.

Freebase means it's not a salt, the product of an acid-base reaction or the reversal by adding a base that has a higher pKa (pKa is amount of dissolved cations and/or anions in a solution - the lower the pKa the stronger the acid) causong the conjugate base to be removed leaving only the basic drug in non-protonated (H+ is a proton) form. Drugs that are acids use salts and is the reverse, they react with a base with a higher pKb, and they lose a proton(s) giving it to the base for 2 electrons causing an ionic bond that holds together the salt.

Sadly that was the most straight forward way. If you don't understand entry level chemistry terms then maybe let someone else reply.

And you cannot smoke anything in an oil burner. A a fumaric salt of a tryptamine will damage the lungs, cocaine HCl will decompose before vaporization - and last example for a dumb mistake I just made - I put kief in the burner. It's around 70% THC but still too much plant material making the burner black. Also THC is too harsh to not waste the meth because I can't hold it in anywhere near as long.

Last edited:
Use a methylated spirits/denatured alcohol spirit burner instead of a bic or torch and you’ll never burn your meth in a glass bowl.

Also remember that the tip of the flame is it’s hottest point vs at the wick end where it is the lowest. If you are running the very tip of the flame around your bowl you could be adding to the chance of burning - depending on the fuel and lighting implement.
I use butane torches not bics. The browning is on the inside not outside. Butane burns really hot and clean compared to regular lighter fluid. But yeah I think you're right in that the the temp is too high. I don't know how portable that is though, I usually smoke in the employee restroom lol.

Also, you can just clean your pipe out with rubbing alcohol and salt, if you fuck up, and start afresh. Figure it out next time, and all that.
That and they're only a few dollars for a nice quality one. They accumulate product though, so washing it out would be a last resort. I know I can evaporate the isopropanol, but it'd be a mixture of so many things that precitated in the stem as it cooled. The bowl part I can see where I'm burning.

I use butane torches not bics. The browning is on the inside not outside. Butane burns really hot and clean compared to regular lighter fluid. But yeah I think you're right in that the the temp is too high. I don't know how portable that is though, I usually smoke in the employee restroom lol.
Is it a single toilet so that you can go in and lock the door? Aren't you afraid the boss is going to want to use it right after you come out? That takes guts man to do it right in the bathroom. Can you step outside during your break?

Is it a single toilet so that you can go in and lock the door? Aren't you afraid the boss is going to want to use it right after you come out? That takes guts man to do it right in the bathroom. Can you step outside during your break?
I lock the door. It doesn't really smell much to me, and am average person doesn't know what meth smells like, maybe crack, but not meth.

In my experience, cleanly vaporised quality meth dissipates and is undetectable visually or aromatically in under a minute in a reasonably ventilated room.

Acetone washing meth often reduces the chance of burning it and/or it having a detectable smell.

To further increase your stealthiness you could try exhaling gently through a cardboard tube with a couple of pretty damp kleenexes or a sponge in the middle. A longer tube, like from a roll of kitchen wrap/foil/paper is ideal but a toilet roll works too. Just dont pack it too tight, you want your exhaled breath to mostly pass through while depositing the vapour residue in the liquid/tissue.