• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth New to Meth

new4me

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! I've been lurking for a while now, but I'm having some issues, and figured this was the place to ask.

I have only been shooting meth since August, so 4 months. I only do a tenth at a time, only at specific times a day (never in the evening so it doesn't interfere with sleeping), always use a new needle, and make sure I am being as sterile as possible (I used to be a paramedic so I've seen what dirty needles can do). The problem I am having is I shredded the main sight I use by trying to rush a hit and blowing the vein. So why not just move on to another sight? I've tried. The past 3-4 weeks have been hell. I have only gotten a full doese maybe 5-6 times since I had to switch sites, and other than that the minute I start to push the vein ruptures and the fluid infiltrates into the surrounding tissue. I have blown every vein I try to use (and I know how to start IVs and have even done so on users before and never had this issue). Even when I have had to have my blood drawn recently it takes them 3-4 sticks before they hit something... if they do at all. I've also had a friend, who is very experienced with IV injecting, try numerous times and you can literally watch the vein pop under my skin.

So for the sake of my body, I have taken a hiatus from using until I heal. Because I'm covered in brusies and knots. Granted, this has not been an easy task for me.

My questions are ... does anyone have any idea why/how this would happen? has this ever happened to anyone else? The few people I can talk to have never seen anything like this before. I'm so confused and can't figure out what is going on. I want to know what is happening so I can make sure it doesn't happen again. I would also like any tips/tricks anyone has to stop this so that if/when I use again it won't be a waste.

Thank you!

I hope this isn't no troll post, but why do you inject?

From my usages it has always been through smoke. I would never inject, that is gross. imo, I think it's better if you have a pipe and smoke it in crystal form.

It sounds like a fentanyl presence may be the culprit. Have you tested your supply? You can''t shoot that shit very long, exactly what your explaining is the result.

I hope this isn't no troll post, but why do you inject?

From my usages it has always been through smoke. I would never inject, that is gross. imo, I think it's better if you have a pipe and smoke it in crystal form.
No, not a troll (Im not even sure how to prove that Im not). I am genuinely asking. I inject mainly bc that's the way I was introduced to it. I've only ever injected or eaten it in a gel cap. And honestly all that eating it does is make me sweat. I actually don't know if I can smoke... I have asthma and don't even smoke Pot (I do eat edibles though).

It sounds like a fentanyl presence may be the culprit. Have you tested your supply? You can''t shoot that shit very long, exactly what your explaining is the result.
Seriously?? I haven't tested it bc I trusted the supplier I get it from. Where do you even get a test? I have read about testing in other threads but I don't know how I can get some.

Seriously?? I haven't tested it bc I trusted the supplier I get it from. Where do you even get a test? I have read about testing in other threads but I don't know how I can get some.
ebay or amazon has the best prices.