• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

new to mdma, how often should i take?

jess123

Greenlighter
Me and my friend have a gram between..just wondering how often we should take it and how much would you recommend? Should be out for about 6-7 hours overall..

Depends on your experience with it. If you are experienced, then just drop 200mg with a 100/150mg re-dose later in the night (1.5 hrs later). You will roll absolute tits for about 5/6 hours.

However, if you are new to MDMA, I would suggest dropping 130-150mg as a starter dose with a 100mg re-dose.

Depends on your experience with it. If you are experienced, then just drop 200mg with a 100/150mg re-dose later in the night (1.5 hrs later). You will roll absolute tits for about 5/6 hours.

However, if you are new to MDMA, I would suggest dropping 130-150mg as a starter dose with a 100mg re-dose.

So maybe a bomb every 1 hour and half?

Not a bomb EVERY 1.5hrs! If you are to re-dose, you should do so only once, and your re-dose should be no later than 1.5hrs from when you took the very first bomb. This will ensure you extend the duration of your experience, as well as the peak.

This thread will tell you just about everything you need to know. Under the assumption you're a girl, I'd recommend 80-100mg, followed by a 40mg redose if you're enjoying yourself and want to prolong it. Pure MDMA can really kick you in the face if you're not experienced, play it safe. Do not listen to anyone that says you need anything above 200mg, they're wrong. I'm a 6ft, 75kg male and I roll hard off of 120-150mg. My friend's girlfriend who weighs 55kg rolled very hard off of just 90mg. Lower doses of MDMA can be more enjoyable than high doses, so there really is no need to get through more than 150mg each, regardless of how much you have available. You can always save the rest of the gram for a later date.

Regarding how often, the general guideline is once a month. This allows you adequate time to recover and keep tolerance at a minimal. However, some people suggest longer (2-3 months) but personally I think it is unneccessary, but of course the safest option. The key is to avoid taking it frequently (every week) for sustained periods of time. It's a powerful drug and requires respect.

Have fun.

Last edited:
lol thread titles: optional reading

if you only have a scale that goes to .1 increments, just get it to .1 with as little as possible and slowly take off crystal until it goes to 0, then add a little bit until it just switches to .1 again

you now have (give or take, not really important tbh) 100mgs

take that, maybe another 100mgs 2 hours later if you have a lot of free time on your hands. just dont take it solely to avoid the comedown, only delaying the inevitable in actuality

Do not listen to anyone that says you need anything above 200mg, they're wrong.

I wouldn't say they are "wrong", just different to yourself. For example, I take 180-200mg initially because It gets a really good roll going, andI enjoy that slap in the face. Anything less, and it isn't satisfying. Some people just require higher doses than others, it doesn't make them wrong.

I wouldn't say they are "wrong", just different to yourself. For example, I take 180-200mg initially because It gets a really good roll going, andI enjoy that slap in the face. Anything less, and it isn't satisfying. Some people just require higher doses than others, it doesn't make them wrong.

Put it into context... This is a female first time MDMA-user, not a heavy MDMA head searching for the best buzz. Sure if you're experienced and like high doses then 200mg is cool, but certainly shouldn't be endorsed to a first-timer. 100-150mg can even be overwhelming for a newbie, I've seen it firsthand.

Put it into context... This is a female first time MDMA-user, not a heavy MDMA head searching for the best buzz. Sure if you're experienced and like high doses then 200mg is cool, but certainly shouldn't be endorsed to a first-timer. 100-150mg can even be overwhelming for a newbie, I've seen it firsthand.

I probably sound really stupid, but how am i supposed to guess who much 100mg is?!

Anything above 100mg for a first timer is IMHO more than enough, infact I'd reccomend a inital dose of 70-100mg... More is not better with MDMA.

If you find you can handle it at that dose, have a redose if you really want to take it a bit higher.

I probably sound really stupid, but how am i supposed to guess who much 100mg is?!

There's no guesswork needed if you buy a set of scales (they are cheap - just google it). Then you can weigh up how much you're taking. It's 100% worth the effort, because too little can feel disappointing, yet too much can result in 1-2 hours of overwhelming intensity which some enjoy, but other's do not. Personally, I prefer the lower moderate doses because higher doses have a weird comeup and the peak is flooring, like I can barely move and I'm just melting into the floor. It's fun, but not as fun as lower doses which are more energetic and euphoric. Considering you have no experience with MDMA, it's certainly better to dose on the lower end to get a feel for it all. You can always take more on another date.

Yes definitely go get yourself some scales, you shouldn't be eye balling doses especially if you are novice.

As JWills said, I too prefer the lower-moderate doses and get more out of them. Put it this way, if I had 200mg of MDMA, most would go 150mg with a 50mg redose or something of the like, I would rather go 80-100mg with a redose of 50mg or so. Saves your wallet, reduces potential neurotoxicity and IME I get more out of it.

Like I said, more is not better with MDMA.

Like I said, more is not better with MDMA.

This. I keep my doses lower and drink caffeine drinks toward the end to keep me going. It seems to work really well, 1-2 redbulls synergizes nicely 3-4 hours into the roll. It's a pretty long-lasting drug anyway, I still usually feel better than average 6-7 hours later. It's not till like 7-8 hours where I feel like I'm back to baseline.