• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New to hydro, usually took Tramadol. Good dose?

Goblike

Greenlighter
So I think I have the tens. How many of those does a person with low tolerance need (I regularly took tramadol for ten years and tar for two, I’ve always been a low tolerance person and it never changes for some reason)
dont just give me noob quantities, if you’ve done it for a while tell me the amount that does it for you now.. I might have a low tolerance but that doesn’t mean I can’t handle getting obliterated. Tell me the feelings you get associated with your dosage and I’ll see If it works for me.
I noticed that tramadol makes me less spacey than hydro, which seems to make me feel light headed. I’ve tried taking two the other day and yesterday I did three.. dont honestly know how I feel about it yet but maybe you can weigh in on it? Thanks in advance!

Hey bud

What doses of tramadol were you using, makes it easier to give a conversion dose

Hey bud

What doses of tramadol were you using, makes it easier to give a conversion dose

Hey friend.. I usually took two 225s a day, don’t know if that’s considered the size but they’re red circles and the box had two apples on it and it had 225 printed on it in big font