• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New to Forum, Looking for advice on safe times between mixing.

Junk_Head

Greenlighter
Hello all. I decided to join this forum after trying to do mix match research through it in an attempt for harm reduction for myself. Back story. Recreational drug user for over 10 years. Started off at 14 with pot, got my hands on some oxies, loved em, found the typical high school adderall supplies and fell in love with it. Morphine patches, percs, vikes, valiums, xanax, ritalin, DXM etc.Filled the rest of my school years. Got into psychedelics such as LSD and shrooms after graduating. Still just always did the hey its here let's party mentality. Discovered coke and MDMA around time I hit bar/club scene. Then about 3 years ago I began experimenting with harder drugs to obtain better buzzes( I still keep in moderation and under control). Around this time was when I began sniffing heroin every now and then(I still refuse to stick a needle in my arm) as a replacement for expensive pills, occasionally began smoking hard on occasion instead of powder, and began occasional meth use. Mostly a weekend warrior, with occasional slight partying on a weekday or two. So I have acquired a decent tolerance over all these years. Thus the reason for back story.

Nowadays, and onto question. As I grow older my worries of self harm/potential OD grow, as with age comes wisdom. I'm always more of a speeder, and where I begin to worry about cross mixing is coming down.

Where are the "safe" time between dosage windows in between uppers and downers, and downers and downers? I've always just wung it, but I'm wanting to begin to have scientific backing to ease some paranoia at times and make coming down more relaxing when you're not worried you're going to die. Lol.

I'll use this weekend as an example. Got up 5 am Friday for work, got off at 4. Went home, showered etc ate dinner and then went to bar. Proceeded to get 1g of blow and goto a friend's party. Continued drinking(at a reasonable pace) as I proceeded to sniff my blow. Fast forward to 6 am and I have the bright idea to get .5g of crystal. Found it and Started doing bumps to keep party going with a friend who was also partaking in his stash, so it turned into day drinking and hanging out. Kept the bumps going through most of morning until around 10 when decided to smoke it instead for a bit. Did a couple lines of blow that a girl brought around 1. A couple hours later I was feeling a little edgy, so I crushed a Morphine 15 ER and down the hatch. Took a break for a couple hours from smoking, felt better. So had a few more hits. Quit drinking(6 beers since beginning the crystal at around 6 am.)Decided to save rest of it for later incase I hit that wall, because it was Saturday and nobody wants to cut a Saturday short. Rode along with a buddy so he could get some hard, slightly over 1g. About 7 pm(5 hrs after first M15) I popped one whole to level out a bit as we were running errands. Around 8:30 we began hitting the hard every now and then, while picking up a couple girls and headed to a party around 10. About 11:30(even while smoking hard) I began to hit that wall that only speeders know, so I decided to sniff my last bit of crystal(eyeing looked around half a point, not much). And continued smoking the hard. Felt world's better, drank a tallboy, and we left party around 1:30. I got home at about 2, and with still being wide awake I decided to crush and orally take 60mg of Morphine Sulfate about 2:30. Felt good until about 6 am, decided I was ready to crash(my shadow homies and bugs started coming out so I knew it was time.) Woke up around 12:30. Obvious next day speed hangover today, so I took 1.5 MG of Klonapin around 1:30 to level out for the day.

So 1g blow, .5g crystal, 90 mg of Morphine Sulfate, .5g of hard and steady but not excessive drinking during first night and slowed drinking the 2nd(3 beers). No sleep during this 48 hour stretch. 6 hours sleep then 1.5mg of Klonapin and some vitamins for post meth hangover.

So with just using this as an example weekend. Am I in or near the safe thresholds of mixing uppers and downers? And downers/downers? With the way I space them out. I know most of the risk comes from trying to take uppers/downers simultaneously and ODing on the downer, or combining downers and shutting down your body.

I've always just kind of played it with where my body feels right, but I'm starting to want to know more about PROPER harm reduction and being safe. Any and all help with explanations would be great!

Why go so hard? Your on drinking doing coke meth opiates and weed on the weekend?

Its not just how many days of the week you use. I think the biggest problem is your environment. Steven king used heroin. But, if you and your buddies where doing heroin then writing fiction novels youd be much less likely to get into trouble. The issue here is it sounds like your trying to do get all your cookies during those two days of the week. But when your starving for cookies you tend to throw caution to the wind and this case you could get too drunk wakeup naked with a broken nose in the woods with no wallet or in jail after tweaking into agitation or getting psychosis then getting into a fight waking up in a cell.

When I was talking about limiting to weekend, I was meaning I limit my stimulant use to weekends. I work full time thru the week, and simply cannot be up all nighters or 2 days. Lol. I don't smoke weed on weekends, I reserve that for weekdays where I'm relaxed sitting at home. As far as heroin, I don't even touch it anymore. The county I live in has the highest overdose rate in the country because it's so contaminated now. So I stick to strictly pills, and even those I will do occasionally through week. And for the meth, I keep that about twice a month if not once for obvious reasons. Coke has been my weekend drug of choice for years.

Sorry for bad wording I guess, this was wrote on a benzo Sunday as a wind down from a 48 hour power party. Lol. It was more meaning weekends are my GO time for speed/stimulants and I mix in downers(never with benzos in combo) to smooth it out, and was asking for recommended times between dosings for safety.

Not to double post(at work and replied on first break then thought of better way to word my question) but here's what I was asking more clearly worded. It's common sense not to speedball at same time, or mix opiates and benzos at same time. But, there has to be a period of time after which you can safely take a downer to smooth out speeding, and a period of time after taking opiates you can safely take a benzo. All the research I've done just says "Don't mix.". But where does the line of "mixing" end? 6 hours? 12 hours? 24?

Which is why I used an example like my Saturday as an example. Speed then a 15mg opiate to smooth out, more speed , then later on about 8 hours later another 15mg, more speed, then at end of night. Approx 6 hours after last opiate, and being completely out of speed for about an hour, arriving home, and wanting to begin wind down, 60 mg of opiate to relax and eventually fall asleep. 4 hours of relaxing, then 6 hours of sleep. Then after about 11 hours after last opiate ingestion, taking 1.5mg of klonapin to begin to smooth out the day after a couple day speed run. And another 1.5mg a couple hours later.

Oo wait 15 mg of dl amphetamine is within a theraputic range *" not that it makes it safe" . I was picturing you with a pile of speed doing lines off strippers with your bros asking whats a safe way to do this.

I think your going overkill with benzos 15 mg amphetamine plus 15 mg of amphet maybe try taking it a bit sooner like six hours and skipping or reducing the benzos they really messed me up i am missing memory of like 20% of my life.

Half a gram of meth. Not 15mg. Lol.

The 15 mg was the morphine pills. Those are what I use to smooth out the buzz of doing half a gram of crystal. Lol. Sometimes percs, vikes or IR30s. Depends but always pills where I know the MG no street dope.

The benzos are what I take in small doses the last day to smooth out the meth hangover....

And funny you should say that because I actually did do a line off a girls ass of crystal at about 7 am Saturday morning but that's another story... lol.

Where I'm looking for safety is the times BETWEEN taking speed/stimulants and opiates and benzos. I can handle the quantities alone. But I've came to realize that just cause I haven't caused an adverse reaction yet doesn't mean I can't. So I want info on the time needed between doses of stimulants, opiates, and benzos. You gotta remember when you do quality crystal, 48 hours of being awake is the usual at least.

The amounts I listed consumed between Friday evening and Sunday afternoon were
1 gram coke powder(along with some free lines from other people)
Half gram of crystal
90mg morphine
Half gram crack cocaine
Decent amount of beer and liquor at bar Friday and then a little Saturday afternoon(stimulants and alcohol are peanut butter and jelly)
3 mg klonapin

That's just the weekend total. I spread that out over the course of 2 days because I'm not sleeping lol. I just want to know how long to put between the dosings. The dosings are appropriate for my specific tolerance.

Last edited:
That must be a pretty nice buzz imho. You sound so controlled and precise.

It definitely is.... I listed the exact quantities in my edit of last reply.. I try to be as precise as possible when it comes to drugs. I like em all and I like to do em but I also like living lol. So I do what most can't with hard drugs like meth and control my dosing etc... and quit when my bag is done. The moment shadow people etc start appearing(about 48 hour of being awake mark in most experiences), that's opiate and relax until sleep time.. Instead of grabbing more and tweeking lol.

I remember those days when I would party balls with uppers, downers, booze and weed. With no thoughts of timing or potential dangers.

I was fucking crazy back then. Lol. Now that I'm older and wiser I'm just an opiate addict...

OP I don't have answers to your questions. Just want to comment that you fucking party hard on weekends lol.

ALSO I AM NOT CLAIMING ANYONE SHOULD BEGIN TO TRY TO MIX THOSE AMOUNTS OF VARIOUS STIMULANTS ETC.

That's years of tolerance. A unexperienced speeder could stroke out from the crystal alone.

I remember those days when I would party balls with uppers, downers, booze and weed. With no thoughts of timing or potential dangers.

I was fucking crazy back then. Lol. Now that I'm older and wiser I'm just an opiate addict...

OP I don't have answers to your questions. Just want to comment that you fucking party hard on weekends lol.

Lol thanks man. Weekends are just the time to shine... no work. No problems. Lol. I've been around the block a few times myself... Went down the daily dope road for a bit too before when I was younger... Once half grams of quality dope were losing their fun in an evening I dropped it like it was hot.

The times in between doses that are most critical are mixing CNS depressants and short acting stimulants and opiates. So let's say you take some morphine, you wanna wait a good 6-8hours before you take a benzo. Do some coke? Wait a good 2 hours before taking an opiate. Mixing speed and benzos is a bit different, there is no immediate risk of depressed breathing, but a benzo blackout in the midst of stimulant psychosis has its own risk profile. The trick is to be reasonable, don't expect benzos to put you to sleep (seroquel can get the job done) but they can take a bit of the edge off the comedown and help you get comfy. Be safe

The times in between doses that are most critical are mixing CNS depressants and short acting stimulants and opiates. So let's say you take some morphine, you wanna wait a good 6-8hours before you take a benzo. Do some coke? Wait a good 2 hours before taking an opiate. Mixing speed and benzos is a bit different, there is no immediate risk of depressed breathing, but a benzo blackout in the midst of stimulant psychosis has its own risk profile. The trick is to be reasonable, don't expect benzos to put you to sleep (seroquel can get the job done) but they can take a bit of the edge off the comedown and help you get comfy. Be safe

Thank ya Doc! Exactly the input I have been wanting, about what I've been doing time wise with staggering them is close to or above the needed time between. I don't mix benzos and speed... or Benzos and ANYTHING especially alcohol.... I'm a monster with no memory on those with anything lol. I strictly use them for comedowns occasionally, mostly next day symptoms after sleeping. Opiates at end of speed run are what gets me comfy and puts me to sleep.